17

School 2014

---Hani's POV---

"Are you sure  you don't wanna come along with us?" I asked Woohyun as I packed my essentials into my bag. "Yea I'm sure, I'll just lie on your bed and wait for you to get home, ALONE." He slumped himself onto my bed and pretended to wipe a tear off his eye. "You're such a baby." I chuckled, adjusting my hair and looked at him through the mirror. He sat up in bed and pouted at me. "Can't you just stay here and spend some time with me?" He whined. "I promised Soohyun oppa I'll go with him today.." I said. "Okay then.." He muttered, standing up and walking out of my room. "Oppa?" I called out for him, but he ignored me and continued walking. "Oppa!" I followed him out of the room and grabbed the hem of his cardigan. "You know that." I said when he stopped walking. "Know what?" He turned around to look at me. "I'll only love you." I said, avoiding his eye contact. "I'm sorry.. I'm just afraid that you'll be stolen away by your past. Your past with him." He said, pulling me into a hug. "I'd never want to lose you again.." He wrapped his arms around me tightly, as if he's afraid that I'll vanish into thin air. "I won't.. I promise." I returned the hug. 

Woohyun sighed before letting me go when the bell rang. "Go get the door." He smiled and pushed me slightly. I nodded and walked towards the door. "Morning." Soohyun oppa greeted when I opned the door. "Morning." I smiled, standing aside to let him into the house. "Is that Soohyunie?!" Umma came running to the door with her hands full of flour. "Annyeonghaseyo, how have you been?" He bowed. "Good. Oh my, you've grown so tall and getting more and more goodlooking!" Umma grinned. "Umma.. I think I smell something burning.." I said and she quickly ran into the kitchen muttering something about cupcakes. "Have a great time." Woohyun handed me my bag that I left in my room from earlier. "Thanks oppa." I smiled, pecking him on the cheek, earning a wide grin on his face. He looked at Soohyun smugly, which looks childishly cute to me. "Shall we go?" Soohyun oppa asked and I nodded and put on my shoes. "I'll see you later." I told Woohyun. "Umma, I'm going off now!" I yelled before going out of the door. 

"You used to grab my arms when we walk." Soohyun said as we walked towards his car. "Well.. I was young." I chuckled, thinking back on how I used to crush on him and can't stop have any physical contact with him. "Yea, You've grown a lot. You're a lot more.. Lady like." He chuckled. "Are you saying that I'm not lady like last time?!" I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him. "You were always like this, a child." He laughed, ruffling my hair. "Looks like I'm wrong, saying that you're more lady like. You are still the same as before." He laughed and opened the car door for me to enter. "Thanks." I muttered before climbing in. He closed the door and walked out to his seat and settled down. "Let's put this on." He reached over to the safety belt which I totally forgot about. "Let's go!" He started driving.

 

---Soohyun's POV---

"I thought you don't like eating cotton candy?" I laughed as I watched her eating the candy floss which stained a little on her cheek. "Woohyun oppa made me try it and it's so delicious!" She beamed, taking another bite. Woohyun, Woohyun, Woohyun. She have been including her in all our topics we've talked about today. "You're getting it all over your face." I muttered as I took a tissue and cleaned her face for her. "I can do it." She smiled, taking the tissue from me. "Wait here for me, I need to answer this call." I said and she nodded, sitting down on a bench. "Don't go anywhere without me, araso?" I asked. "I'm not a kid, oppa!" She argued and I nodded before going to the side and answered the call. "Soohyun oppa, how are you in Woollim High?" Eunji asked over the phone. "Good. The kids are nice generally. How are you?" I looked into a stall that sold a penguin soft toy and I immediately thought of Eunji. "I'm back in Korea." She replied. "Wait what? You're in Korea?" I was shock and quickly look at the phone screen. It was not an international phone call. I place the phone back on my ear. "Took you long enough." She chuckled. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have gone to fetch you." I said. "You have someone to see first, isn't it?" She asked and there was a long moment of silence before she cleared .

"So.. Have you found her? Your little neighbour?" She asked. "Yes, I found her." I said, turning to look at Hani. "How is she?" Eunji asked. "Well.. She have grown a little bit taller.. A little bit more prettier and ladylike.. But still the same old Hani." I smiled at the sight of her pouting when she finished her cotton candy. "Ahh.. I see.." Eunji replied. "Have you.. Confessed to her yet?" She asked. "No.. I haven't. She have a boyfriend already." I frowned. "You have to let her know. You've been waiting so long for her to grow up. She should at least know how you felt." Eunji said. "Anyway, I'm at your doorstep right now, can you open the door?" She asked. "What?! You're outside now?! Okay, give me 30 minutes!" I said before hanging up and ran to Hani. "Mianhae, can we continue this next time? I need to go back home right now?" I panted. "Sure." She smiled, standing up. "Or.. Do you want to go with me then we can go have lunch together later?" I asked and she nodded following me to the car. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Aish. This woman." Soohyun walked over to a girl sleeping while leaning onto a door. "Ya, Jung Eunji, wake up will you?" He shook her and she rubbed her eyes. "Oppa. You're here." She smiled widely. She looked really pretty. "Up up up!" He grabbed her by her elbow and helped her up. "Be more gentle on a girl will you?!" She pouted. "You are a girl?!" He pretended to gasp and I laughed at them bickering. "Oh hey." Eunji finally noticed me. "Annyeonghaseyo. Hani imnida." I bowed. "You didn't tell me that she was this cute!" Eunji came to me pinched my cheek. "Ya, you're scarying her!" Soohyun pulled me behind him. "Call me Eunji unni." She told me. "Unni." I said and she squealed with happiness. "Let's go in and put your stuff. We are going for lunch after this." Soohyun said, helping her with her luggage. 

Soohyun was placing the order at the counter when Eunji and I sat at the table waiting for him. "Hani ah.." Eunji suddenly said. "yes?" I turned to look at her. "Do you know that he likes you even before he left Korea?" She asked. Soohyun oppa liked me? "A-ani?" I stuttered, shocked by the fact. "He have always been waiting for you to grow up so he wouldn't really looked like a e." She chuckled. "Don't you think that he's stupid to not confess to you yet?" She grinned and turned to look at him. "Unni.. Do you like him?" I asked and she looked at me with a shock expression, which turned into an expression full of joy. "Yea, I do. For coming to 2 years already. But he's still in love with his little princess." She smiled, ruffling my hair. "Unni.." I muttered. "What are you girls talking about?!" Soohyun placed the tray on the table and took the seat in beside her. "Something bad about you of course." Eunji said and winked at me. 

"Oppa, thanks for sending me back." I smiled when Soohyun walked me to the door. "No problem. Uh.. Hani.. I actually.." He stuttered. "Is oppa going to tell me that you like me?" I asked. He looked shock but he nodded. "Eunji unni told me just now." I said. He turned to look at Eunji who's waving in the car. I waved back before turning my attention back to him. "Oppa.. Eunji unni likes you. And I could see that you like her too." I said. He just kept quiet which gave me a hint to continue. "Spending time with you 2, I realized that she is special to you. You're always well mannered and polite in front of me. You will never raise your voice to me. But in front of her, you're human. One with flesh and blood, one with emotion to feel love, anger, sadness and happiness. That's how I know how special she is to you. That's how I know how you like her. I really like you in the past. But now, you're just an old crush that I respected as an elder brother. I have Woohyun right now, and I'm really very contented with having him in my life. Oppa, don't be blinded by our past. Don't lose someone who's always waiting patiently for you to turn around and take a glance at her." I smiled. "Thanks." He paused. "Thanks for helping me to sort out my feelings. You have really grown up, Hani ah." he ruffled my hair. "Go on in, your boyfriend's looking at us through the window." He chuckled and we both turned to look at my room window at the same time. Woohyun awkwardly waved which Soohyun returned. "She's waiting for you." I said. "I know what to do." He replied. "Can you give this older brother one last hug?" He asked. I stepped into his arms, letting him wrap his arms around me. "I'll kill Woohyun if he makes you suffer." He said before letting me go. "I'll kill him before you." I laughed and walked into the house.