11

School 2014

(A few days later)

---Hakyung's POV---

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call from Yoojin's umma as I walked out of school. "Hakyung-ssi, you don't have to babysit Yoojin today since we're not opening the store today." She said. "Ah.. Araso. Enjoy your day." I replied and hung up the call shortly after. I quickly got home and went up to my room and lay down on the floor since I didn't want to dirty my bed. "It's been some time since I talked to appa." I took up my phone and was about to dial his number when I realised that the teddy bear that was always on my bed was missing. It was the teddy bear that appa given me for my birthday last year. I quickly looked around the room for it but it was nowhere to be found. I messed up my hair and quickly went around the house, flipping everything I could see to find it. "Aish! Where is it?!" I groaned. "It must be her." I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone and went out of the house angrily.

I pushed open the cafe door angrily and Hani quickly came up to me. "What's wrong?" She held onto my arm. "Did you touch anything in my room?" I asked her but she shook her head, telling me that she haven't been into my room. I then stormed to my mother and asked the same thing. "Yes, I did pack your room." She replied and I felt like I was going to explode. "Why did you do that for?! You knew that he gave me that. Is that why you threw it away?" I yelled. "Ya Hakyung ah, you shouldn't speak to umma like that." Hani tried to pull me back but I pushed her onto the ground roughly. "Dont try to act the loving sister to me. Everything turned out like that because of you dont you know that? You got all the love and attention since young. Just because your sickly and prettier, everyone gave you all their attention, and me? I'll just be forever second in everyone else's eyes. You were better in studies and better in everyway, I can't beat you and now even Woohyun likes you. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD." I yelled and I felt a slap on my right cheek. I looked up to see that it was my mother who slapped me. "You slapped me? Because of her? I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I scoffed and wiped away the tear on my cheek before running out of the cafe. I was about to run back home when I felt someone covering my mouth with a cloth. I struggled and pulled on the person's sleeve but he was too strong and slwoly I fell unconscious.

 

---Hani's POV---

"Umma.." I looked at her in shock. I would never have guessed that she would slap Hakyung, ever. She slumped onto the chair nearest to her, looking at the hand that she used to slap Hakyung. "Go after her.. Woohyun will be here with me." She said, her voice trembling as if she's fighting back the urge to cry. I quickly ran out of the cafe to see a man dragging a struggling Hakyung into a van. My eyes widened when Hakyung turned limped. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER TO?! LET HER GO!" I hit the man with my fists but he roughly pushed me away. "LET HER GO!" I persistently grabbed the man's arm. "Oh look what we have here? A twin?" The guy smirked and pulled me into the van as well. "Where are you taking us to?! Let us go! Who are you guys?!" I yelled but someone from behind covered my mouth with a damp cloth and I turned unconscious shortly after. 

I groaned when I woke up with a throbbing headache. "I told you guys to bring one back, why did you bring 2?!" Someone yelled. "Sorry young master, she kept pestering us." Another rough voice said. I flinched when I heard the door slammed loudly. "Hakyung.. kyung ah.." I shook her and she woke up. "Where are we?" She croaked. "I don't know. let's get out of here.." I said as I looked around the dusty room with debris all over the floor. There's no window in here, I guess we'll have to escape from the door. I helped her up and took a wooden plank lying on the ground and urged her to hide behind the door. "Once I hit him, we'll run out." I said and she nodded. "Open the door! Let us out! Please!" I hit the door repeatedly. We stiffened up and got ready when we hear footsteps near the door. I turned to look at her and she gave me a brief nod before we turned our attention back to the door. The door opened and when the guy's back was facing us, I hit the back of his head with all my force using the plank. "RUN!" I yelled and grabbed Hakyung's hand and ran but was stopped by 2 guys at the front door of the shed. 

"Get them in!" The guy we hit earlier bellowed and rubbed the back of his head angrily as he watched us. "Lee Joon.." my eyes widened when I realised who he was. "Bingo!" He grinned and the guys behind us grabbed us by our waist and threw us back into the room. "How dare you hit me!" He kicked my stomach and I groaned in pain. "Unni!" Hakyung scooted over to me. "You too!" He was about to kick her when I protected her by throwing my body over hers and got kicked instead. "Wow, what a loving scene huh?!" He kick a couple more times and walked out of the room with his peasants after taking out all the things we can used to attack anyone. "Why did you take the kick for?!" Hakyung asked as she helped me to lean my back on her shoulder. "Umma.. Umma said .. that I'm.. you're.. unni.. I should.. protect.. yyou.. from.. any.. harm.." I panted and clutched my shirt on my chest. "Is it another attack?!" She asked and I nodded slowly, giving her a weak smile. "I'll.. be okay.." I panted and the wheezing sound got louder and louder. Soon, I wasn't able to speak at all because I was too breathless. "SHE'S HAVING HER ASTHMA ATTACK! LET US OUT PLEASE!" Hakyung placed me against a wall gently and rushed towards the door, pounding it loudly with her fists. "Stop lying!" The people from the other side yelled. "We're not lying! please help us!" She sobbed as she pounded on the door. "They're not opening.." She cried as she pulled me into her arms. "It's okay.." I smiled. "how can it be okay when you're going to die?!" She yelled. "I'm.. I'm sorry.. I got the attention.. You wanted.." I said and she just sobbed even louder. "Kyung.." I gasped for air. "Take ..good care ..of umma.. She loves you.. Alot more.. Than you imagine.. And .. Woohyun oppa.. He might be greasy.. But I'm sure.. I'm sure.. He will trea.. Treat you very well.. I'm sorry.. I took.. away.. all.. your.. happine-" My eyes fluttered and fell into a deep slumber.