15

School 2014

---Hani's POV---

"Why is the school asking us to assemble during our lunch time?! I'm famished!" Sungyeol groaned, clutching his tummy. "Do you know why?" Sungkyu nudged Woohyun. "No I don't, they didn't mention anything about it during the meeting though." He answered. "I just hope this doesn't take too long.." Sungyeol said as we watched the principal walked up the steps onto the stage. "Good morning students and teachers." The principal started. "We are very honoured to have a teacher and 2 students from Victory High to join us for an exchange program. They will be joining the school curriculum for 2 weeks, do welcome Kim Soohyun seongsaengnim, Lee Hyeri and Bang Minah." The principal gestured them to go up on stage and everyone started clapping. "Soohyun oppa.." I muttered, looking at the familiar man walking up the steps. "You know him?" Woohyun turn to look at me. "Of course she does! She had a major crush on him a few years ago." Hakyung chuckled. "Ya, it's in the past already okay?" I whispered. "Really? A major crush?" Woohyun's face was filled with jealousy. "Shh, I wanna listen to what they're saying!" Hoya hushed us but Woohyun gave me a 'we have to talk later' look before turning back to face the front. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Soohyun and I'll be here for 2 weeks. Nice to meet all of you." Soohyun bowed. Girls started squealing on how cute he is and I heard Woohyun muttering something about how looks don' matter. When Soohyun looked back into the crowd, he spotted me and smiled, which I shyly returned. All of Infinite, Hyemi and Hakyung turned to look at me when they notice the interaction between Soohyun and I. "What?" I hissed. "Did he just smile at you?" Sungjong teased. The microphone had a loud screeching sound before I could answer him so our attention turned back to the stage. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hyeri." The girl bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bang Minah. Please take good care of me boys!" She winked at the crowd and the guys started cheering. I turned to look at Woohyun who showed no expression at all. "Oppa, are you okay?" I asked, slipping my hand into his. "No I'm not." He pouted. "I... LOVE... YOU!" I whispered into his ear, earning a wide smile from him. "Better?" I asked. "Of course!" He placed his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. 

"FINALLY!" Sungyeol squealed before stuffing himself with food and the rest of us laughed at his silliness before we started eating. "Prawns." Woohyun smiled as he placed his prawns into my tray. "Vegetables." I gave him vegetables in return. "When will they ever stop being so lovey dovey?" Hoya groaned. "NEVER. Aren't they sweet like that Hoaegi?" Dongwoo chuckled and Hoya choked on his food when he heard the nickname that Dongwoo called. "I didn't knew you 2 were so close!" L chuckled. "Don't you know? Their fan girls name them the 'YaDong' couple!" Sungjong said. "Yadong? As in ?" Sungkyu seemed amused. "Nah.. It's just Ho'YA' and 'DONG'woo together. So YADONG." Sungjong explained before stuffing a spoonful of rice into his mouth. I felt a tap on my shoulders so I stopped eating and turned to see Soohyun standing behind me. "Hani." He smiled. "Soohyun oppa." I awkwardly stood up facing him. Now that I'm seeing him upclose that I realised how much he have grown. He is much taller now, with mascular built body which wasn't too bulky. "Hi, I'm Hani's Boyfriend, Nam Woohyun." Woohyun wrapped an arm around my shoulder and held out a hand to Soohyun for a handshake. Soohyun looked at me for a moment before turning back to look at Woohyun. "Nice to meet you, Woohyun." He took his hand and shook it. "KIM SEONGSAENGNIM!" The girl we knew as Minah yelled across the cafeteria. "I'll see you around?" Soohyun smiled at me. "Yea, sure." I smiled back before he turned to walk towards the 2 exchange students. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

Hani suddenly stopped eating and turned around so I did the same and saw that new teacher standing behind her. "Hani." He smiled. "Soohyun oppa." Hani stood awkwardly. They stared at each other awkwardly before I stood up beside Hani and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Hi, I'm Hani's Boyfriend, Nam Woohyun." I held out a hand to him for a handshake. He looked at Hani and I caught a glimpse of disappointment. "Nice to meet you, Woohyun." He returned his attention to me and shook my hand. "KIM SEONGSAENGNIM!" The exchange student yelled across the cafeteria. "I'll see you around?" The teacher smiled at Hani. "Yea, sure." She smiled back before he turned to walk towards the 2 exchange students. Hani looked at me with a weird expression. "What?" I asked, sitting back down at my seat. "Aren't you being a little bit too possessive?" She chuckled softly. "No, I'm not!" I argued. "YES YOU ARE!" The rest of the clique said in unison. "Well I-" I tried to explain but was cut off by Hani. "I'll only love you, remember?" She smiled and return to her food, leaving me to blush on my own. "My eyes. Ohmy, my eyes!" Sungjong exaggeratedly groaned, causing everyone to laugh. 

 


Very short update.
Do enjoy. ^^

Inspiritsoul