14

School 2014

---Woohyun's POV---

"Do you think that she'll go back to your appa?" Hani's mother paced around the house anxiously after we found out that Hakyung haven't been home after school even after the its dark outside. "Don't worry, umma, she'll be back." Hani placed a hand on her shoulder, squeezing it lightly, trying to assure her mom. "Yes, she'll be back." I walked over to Hani and held her hand in mine. She turned to me and smiled when we heard the front door open. Hakyung stood at the door and Hani immediately pulled her hand away from mine but I didn't let her slip away but grabbed on tighter. "You're back, they were worried sick." I said, pulling Hani closer towards the door.

"Hyung?" I was shock to see Sungkyu standing behind Hakyung. "I met her on the way back, so I.. Uh.. Send her back?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Come on in." Hani's umma said. "Uh.. It's okay. I have to go home. Goodbye!" Sungkyu bowed before leaving the house awkwardly. "I'll go off with him then! Goodbye everyone!" I bowed and kissed Hani lightly on the cheeks before leaving the house. "Hyung!" I caught up with him. "You like Hakyung huh?" I nudged him. "A-ani!" He stuttered. "Don't lie! Why would you send her home then?!" I chuckled and flung an arm over his neck. "Ya! It's too late for a girl to go home alone." He smacked my hand away. "True.." I muttered. "But I don't care! I'm going to tell the rest then you're in love!" I yelled before running the other direction towards my house. 

 

---Hakyung's POV---

"Umm.. I'm here." I said awkwardly. "I'll just make sure you go in safely before leaving." Sungkyu said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Okay, thanks for spending the time with me and sending me home." I said and he smiled. Weird enough, the butterflies in my tummy flutters non-stop when our eyes met. "Umm.. Yea.." I turned my back to him and opened the door. The first person I saw was Hani and Woohyun. She tried pulling her hand away from him but he grabbed her tighter.  "You're back, they were worried sick." Woohyun said walking nearer with Hani. "Hyung?" Woohyun seemed shock and I turned to see Sungkyu just a step away from behind me. "I met her on the way back, so I.. Uh.. Send her back?" He rubbed the back of his neck which I thought looked very cute. "Come on in." umma said. "Uh.. It's okay. I have to go home. Goodbye!" Sungkyu bowed before leaving the house awkwardly but I just looked at his retreating figure with a sigh. "I'll go off with him then! Goodbye everyone!" Woohyun bowed and kissed Hani lightly on the cheeks before leaving the house. 'They are really perfect together.' I smiled to myself.

I turned back to face Hani when I saw umma slightly nudging Hani. "Oh.. Um, Hakyung ah, have you eaten?" Hani asked. "I haven't, umma.. Can you make me something to eat?" I looked down at my fingers. "Okay!" Umma turned but stopped. "Wait, what did you call me?" She turned to face me with much excitement. "Umma.. I'm hungry.." I muttered. "Oh! Right! Okay!" She beamed and quickly went into the kitchen. "I knew you will soften up someday.." Hani squeezed my shoulders a bit before going back to her room. 

 

---Hyemi's POV---

"Hyemi ah.. Why are you mad at me?" Myungsoo tugged on my sleeves. "No." I coldly reply before going back to my book. "You are. Look, you're even reading your book upside down!" He turned my book around for me. "S-so what if I'm mad at you! Go away!" I pushed him with the book and stomped away. "Ya ya ya, I'm not letting you go until I know what's wrong." He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. I pouted and looked down at my feet, which seemed hundred times more interesting at this moment. "Tell me." He cupped my cheeks and lifted my face up to look me in the eyes. "I hate to see girls flirting with you." I mumbled. "What did you say? You have to stop mumbling." He said. "Then stop squishing my cheeks." I frowned and he laughed before letting my cheeks go. "Okay, now tell me." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders. "I hate to see girls flirting with you." I said, looking down. "Really? They're flirting with me?" I looked up at him and his eyes widened. "Yes." I frowned. "All of them?" He tilted his head. "Yes! How could you not notice?" I pouted. "Because you're the only girl I noticed." He grinned, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. "You're getting your greasiness from Woohyun oppa." I chuckled, leaning my head on his chest. "Only for you, love." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me tighter. 

"Hani Hani Hani!" I went to her table. "Yes?" She chuckled, looking up at me. "Do you have an oven at home?" I asked. "Yea, why?" She flipped a page of her book. "Can I bake at your place?" I tried to make the most 'puppiest' (don't know if there's such a word) eyes at her. "Okay.." She stifled a laugh. "When?" She asked and I grinned. "Later?" I blushed. "Okay.. But what's the occasion?" She laughed. "It's not L hyung's birthday though.." Sungjong suddenly interrupted. "I just wanted to bake one for fun!" I quickly said, trying to hide my blush. "But keep this a secret okay!?" I looked at both Hani and Sungjong with pleading eyes and they nodded in sync. "Can I join both of you?" Hakyung suddenly asked. "Umm.." I looked over to Hani. "She's nice, Hyemi ah." Hani smiled encouragingly. "Alright, see you later then!" I grinned before going back to my seat. 

"Wow, all these looks so delicious!" The 3 of us looked at the 3 cakes on the table. "Who are you giving it to?" Hani asked Hakyung. "Um.. Just a friend.. Maybe?" She answered hesitantly. "Sungkyu oppa?" Hani smirked. "Aish!" Hakyung playfully pushed Hani towards me. "Oh! She's not denying!" Hani turned to me and we chuckled. "You?" Hakyung turned to me. "Me?" I pointed to myself. "Yea, who are you giving this to?" She asked and I blushed. "L of course!" Hani nudged me. "Oh, you're together with the cold looking one?" Hakyung chuckled and I nodded shyly. "You don't have to be shy you know! Unni's friend is my friend  too!" Hakyung laughed. "Araso." I grinned. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Here." I placed the box of cake on Woohyun's table. Everyone in his class turned to look at us as if we were celebrities. "I was baking with Hyemi and Hakyung and we have some extra, so this is for you." I said. "You gave me the extras?" He frowned. "If you don't want it I can give it to.." I took the box of cake and turned to look for someone to give it to. "Me! Hani! Give it to me!" Sungyeol raised his hand and waved it frantically. "Thank you!" Hoya took the box of cake away from me. "None of you will eat this!" Woohyun took the cake away from Hoya and walked out of the room. "Such a selfish person!" Sungyeol groaned. "I know right!!" Hoya slumped onto his chair. "Hani ah, do you have anymore extras for us?" Sungyeol looked at me expectantly. "No.. Sorry.." I bowed before leaving the class. 

I was walking past the music room when I heard a very nice melody coming out from it. I looked in and saw Sungkyu playing the piano inside so I knocked a few times before walking in. He stopped playing and looked up at me. "Hey Hani." He smiled. "Hey. Mind if I join you?" I asked and he shook his head so I sat down next to him. "Hakyung gave you already huh?" I asked. "umm, Yea." He smiled shyly and took the box in his hands. "She made it with all her heart." I said. "It's pretty." He said as he opened the cover. "Of course." I grinned. A football suddenly came flying towards our direction and landed on Sungkyu's cake. "YA!" He yelled and looked up to see Woohyun standing proudly at the door. "Oops! Sorry!" Woohyun smirked. "YA! You ruined my cake!" Sungkyu groaned and looked at his cake with disappointment. "You can just ask Hani to give you another of her extras!" Woohyun argued. "Oppa! Hakyungie made that for him!" I yelled at Woohyun. 

"Were you in any case jealous?" Sungkyu chuckled at Woohyun when he saw his flustered face. "A-ani! Why would I be!" Woohyun scoffed and walked away quickly. "Sorry oppa!" I bowed several times before running after Woohyun. "YA!" I yelled and he stopped and turned around suddenly, causing me to walk into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer. "Is mine really the extra?" He asked and I pulled back to see his pouting lips. "Of course not. I was just teasing you." I chuckled and pecked on his lips. "Really?" He still pouted. "Really. Stop pouting will you?" I laughed. He shook his head and pursed his lips tilting his head towards mine. I gave him another peck before he grinned happily and pulled me to his locker. "I ate them all!" He showed me the empty box. "You kept this to show me?" I laughed. "Yea! I ate this all by myself. Now I'm so full of love and sweetness!" He grinned. "Aish! Your greasiness!" I chuckled, shaking my head. "What will happen to your abs if you ate all by yourself?" Hoya suddenly appeared beside us. "Hani, be my girlfriend when he loses his abs okay?! I have perfect abs because I don't eat everything up by myself like a selfish jerk!" Hoya grinned. "Ya! She's mine! Go away!" Woohyun hugged me possesively like a child hugging a teddy bear.