12

School 2014

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Aish, can you 2 stop it already?!" I groaned in frustration as Myungsoo did some aegyo at Hyemi. "Don't be jealous hyung." Myungsoo scoffed. "Aish, come here you little annoying.." I hooked my arm around his neck and tickled his with my other arm. "OH MY GOD. HYEMI SAVE ME!!!!!!!" He yelled but Hyemi just laughed and went ahead of us. "She's a good sister-in-law material." I laughed and continue torturing Myungsoo. Hyemi stopped suddenly, causing us to stop to as we saw Hani being dragged into the van that's outside their family cafe. The van then drove off. We quickly ran towards the cafe, thinking that something bad might happen. "Hyung, why are you guys here?" Woohyun asked as we entered the cafe. "We saw Hani being dragged into a van-" I said but was cut off by him. "What?!" He yelled. "Hyemi, take care of Hani's umma." Woohyun said but Hani's umma grabbed his wrist. "Woohyun, I'm coming with you." She said worriedly and tried to stand up but she was too weak that she slumped back onto the chair. "I'll bring them back safely, I promise." Woohyun said before running out of the cafe. "I'll go with him." Myungsoo and I said together and ran out. 

"Ya! Woohyun ah!" I yelled at him. He was looking around outside the cafe frantically. "What do you mean by 'them'?! Who's with Hani?" I turned him around to face me. "Hakyung.. Hani's twin.. They had some misunderstandings.. They ran out.. I shouldn't have let her run after Hakyung on her own!" Woohyun messed up his hair in frustration. Hakyung? Hakyung and Hani are twins? They are sisters? He started calling Hani's phone but she didn't answer any of the calls. "Aish!" He groaned. "Hyung, why don't you try this app?" Myungsoo suggested as he held out his phone. "What's that?" I asked. "Some tracking device Sungyeol showed me yesterday. Hmm.. Try putting Hani's number in here." He shoved the phone to Woohyun who quickly typed in the number and waited for the application to load. Our eyes all widened when we saw a red blinking dot on the map. "They're here! As long as they don't turn off the phone, we should be able to track it!" Woohyun said while Myungsoo managed to hail a cab. We climbed onto it and gave the driver the directions. 

We alighted the cab when we were near enough to the place. "Woohyun." I grab his arm, stopping him and pulled him to hide behind a wall with Myungsoo right behind me. "Wha-" He turned to look at me but I covered his mouth and Myungsoo pointed to the 3 people outside what looks like an abandoned hut. He nodded and let go off his mouth. "Lee Joon that bastard.." Myungsoo muttered when saw him walking out of the shed. "What should we do now hyung?" Myungsoo asked but I saw him starting to panic. "What?" I whispered and turn to where he was looking at. Woohyun was no longer with us. "Aish.. Where did he go?!" I hissed and looked around to see him sneaking towards the back of the hut. Myungsoo nudged me and showed me his phone. 'Joon, meet me outside school right now.' He sent Lee Joon the message. "Praise me, hyung." He smirked. "Fine, genius.." I muttered and turned my attention back to the hut where Lee Joon is. He took out his phone and left when he seemed to have seen the message. 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

I sneaked up to the back of the hut and noticed a small window. I jumped up and grabbed hold of the window sill and pulled myself up to look through the window. "Kyung.." I saw Hani gasping for air. Is she having another asthma attack? "Take ..good care ..of umma.. She loves you.. Alot more.. Than you imagine.. And .. Woohyun oppa.. He might be greasy.. But I'm sure.. I'm sure.. He will trea.. Treat you very well.. I'm sorry.. I took.. away.. all.. your.. happine-" Her eyes closed Hakyung started crying. I opened the window and climbed through the small window and landed on my ankle. I groaned in pain because of my ankle. "Woohyun?" Hakyung sobbed and I hushed her before limping towards them. "Hani.. Hani.. Wake up.." I shook her lightly. "She's still breathing.." I sighed in relieve when her chest rises. I helped her up and leaned her body on my chest and took out the inhaler from my pocket. "I knew keeping one of these will come in handy someday." I muttered as I removed the cover and placed the inhaler in Hani's mouth. After a few puffs, she seemed to be able to breath more easily. 

I brushed her fringe to the side as I looked at her worriedly. "Woo-" Hakyung was about to say something when the door slammed open. The both of us panicked and turn to the door. We were relieved to see a few policemen at the door. "Send her to the hospital please, she had an asthma attack." I said as I lifted Hani in my arms. "Come to the car quickly." One of the policemen led me to the car. and I quickly placed Hani in before climbing into the car. "You better be okay, you have some explaining to do." I said as I brushed the dirt away from her face. 

 

---Hakyung's POV---

I watched as Woohyun brushed her fringe to the side. He loves her a lot.. Why would I want to have him in the first place. She have always thought of me first before herself. Why am i so selfish.. "Woo-" I wanted to apologise when the door slammed open. The both of us panicked and turn to the door. I sighed in relieve when we saw policemen at the door. "Send her to the hospital please, she had an asthma attack." Woohyun said as he lifted Hani. "You okay?" The policeman helped me up and I nodded. "Hakyung.." Sungkyu was outside the hut looking at me worriedly. "I'm sorry.." I muttered before colapsing onto him. I felt weak and tired. But weirdly, I felt safe. Safe in his arms as he lifted me up in his arms. I felt safe as I listened to his heartbeat as I leaned my head on his chest. "Sungkyu.." I looked up at him. He stopped in his steps and look down back at me. "Thank you.." I whispered before falling unconscious. 

I heard a constant beeping sound so I slowly opened my eyes. The smell of medicine was so strong that I didn't have to ask and I know I'm in the hospital. I tried to move, but I felt a pressure on my hand. I looked to my right and realised that my mother was asleep, holding on tightly to my hand. I tucked strands of her hand behind her ear as I looked at her. When was the last time, I looked at her.. When did she start having wrinkles? When did she start to look so old? I noticed the dried up tears on her cheeks and my heart ached. Did she cry for me? I looked to my left and noticed Sungkyu nodding off. Behind him was another bed. And Woohyun was sitting there, clutching onto Hani's hands tightly while she's sleeping on the bed soundly, with the machine beeping beside her. She was wearing an oxygen mask, I wonder how her condition was. 

"Hakyung.." Sungkyu whispered when he woke up. I smiled at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly. "I'm okay.. I just feel sore all over." I said. "How's my sister?" I asked. "She's okay too.. Just some bruises on her torso and she's on oxygen level monitoring." He said as he helped me sit up. "Did she woke up?" I asked but he shook his head. "Kyung.." My mother woke up this time. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Okay." I said avoiding eye contact with her. "Araso.. I'll go get the doctor to check on you." She said before getting out of the room. "She's very worried about you." Sungkyu suddenly said after the door closed. "I know.." I replied, not wanting to continue the conversation.