18

School 2014

---Hani's POV---

"I'm back!" I yelled when I entered the house. "How's the date?!" Hakyung ran to me and I saw Sungkyu's head pop out from the kitchen. "Hey." He greeted me awkwardly. "Hi?" I smirked at him and then to Hakyung. "Ya! He's just here because umma invited him!" She whispered. "Sureeeeeeeeeee." I chuckled as I removed my shoes and threw my bag onto the couch. "How's the date?!" She asked excitedly, pulling to sit on the couch. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Woohyun peeping at us through my small door gap but I pretended that I didn't see him. "It was good and FUN!" I emphasized on the last word to make sure Woohyun could hear. "What did you guys do?! Did he confess to you?!" Hakyung blabbered nonstop and didn't realised that I was walking up the stairs already until Sungkyu made her go into the kitchen. "Laters, TWIN!" She yelled before running into the kitchen. 

The door was already closed when I was at the top of the stairs. I slowly opened the door and spotted a small little hill under my blankets on my bed. "Oppa?" I called out as I walked into my room, placing my bag at my desk and inched forward towards the bed. "Woohyunie oppa?" I called but he ignored me. "I know you're awake.." I chuckled softly and removed the blanket. I didn't have time to react when I was pulled down onto him. The next thing i knew was that I was lying on top of his body with one hand supporting myself to prevent my face from crashing into his. "You're back." He stated, still holding on to my wrist. "Yes I am, is this your new way of welcoming me back?" I chuckled and tried to wriggle my wrist out of his grip. "Nah uh.. You're not going anywhere." His other hand wrapped around my waist tightly. "Ya, let me go!" I blushed and struggled. "I won't ever let you go, never ever ever." His hand that was holding on to my wrist let go and he pulled the back of my neck down towards him and kissed me. Slowly, I closed my eyes and returned the kiss. The door suddenly opened we turned abruptly to see Sungkyu and Hakyung staring at us in shock. "YA! NEXT TIME LOCK THE DOOR!" Sungkyu yelled, covering Hakyung's eyes while pushing her out and closing the door behind them. "YA! YOU SHOULD KNOCK BEFORE COMING IN!" Woohyun yelled back. 

"Well.. Can you let me go now?" I whispered. "I told you I'm not going to let you go, didn't I?" He chuckled. "Round 2?" He grinned. "NO!" I smacked his chest and quickly pushed him away and stood up. I quickly straightened up my top while he sat up on bed clutching his chest. "It hurts.." He whined, rubbing his hand on his chest. "Don't lie oppa, I didn't use any force." I chuckled. "It really hurts.." His eyes looked watery. "Oh no, are you okay? Did I really hurt you that bad?" I frowned and sat on the bed next to him. "Where does it hurt?" I asked. "Here.." He took my hand, placing ti on the left side of his chest and pouted. "It hurts when I see you hug him." He frowned. "Why are you laughing?" He groaned when he heard me laugh. "Lie down." I smiled and pulled him down so that his head was lying on my thigh. "It's the last one." I said as I combed my fingers through his hair. "What?" He looked up at me. "His feelings for me.. I guess he likes Eunji unni now... That's the last request he asked for. Our last hug." I said. "Really?" He tried to sit up but I stopped him. "Yes really, jealous boy." I chuckled. "I'm not jealous!?" He argued. "Yes you are." I laughed, combing my fingers through his hair. "I should be jealous more often then." He grinned. "Why?" I looked at him amused as I stopped my movements. "So you'll do this." He took my hand and made me pet his hair. "Aigoooooo, such a baby." I laughed. "Only yours." He gave me a quick peck before lying back down on my thigh and snuggled in closer to my stomach. 

 

---L's POV---

"Look at how sweet those 2 are." Hyemi slipped her arm into mine and sighed. I looked up at and saw Hani chasing Woohyun trying to get back her phone. "Aren't we sweet too?" I chuckled and she nodded before leaning her head on my shoulder. "COUPLES!!!!! COUPLES!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!" Sungyeol and Sungjong ran around hysterically with his hands covering his head. Hyemi and I chuckled as we looked around. There were really couples everywhere. Woohyun and Hani running around, Sungkyu and Hakyung feeding grapes to each other and the Yadong couple lying on the bench asleep with their hands wrapping around one another. "Ya, Nam Hyemi!" We heard someone calling Hyemi so we turned to see Minah standing with her arms folded. "Yes?" Hyemi said, stepping forward towards her. "You know that the competition results will be out tomorrow right?" She smirked. The aura she was giving out was very intense and I didn't like it, so I stepped forward till I was beside Hyemi. "Yea. Good luck." Hyemi smiled. "Thanks." Minah said before flipping her hair and walked off. "Woah.. She's one-" Hyemi cut my sentence off. "It's not very nice to say that word you know?" She narrowed her eyes at me. "What word? ?" I asked with the most innocent expression I could give. "Ya!" She smacked me and we laughed. But from the corner of my eyes, I saw that Minah still watching us. I didn't know why, but I have a very bad feeling about her. 

(The next day)

"Nam Hyemi and Bang Minah, please come to the principal's office right now, this is urgent. Thank you very much." The announcement was made during lunch. We all turned to look at Hyemi and she shrugged. "I don't know what it is about too, probably about the competition results?" She shurgged. "I'll go off first, see you guys later." She smiled and left for the principal's office. "Ya, Woohyun, did you hear anything about the competition?" I nudged him. "I didn't. Though I heard something about punishing the one who plaigarised." He shrugged. The bad feeling in me grew bigger and bigger. "I'm going to the toilet." I muttered and stood up, walking towards the exit when someone grabbed my wrist. "Stay calm, rashness brings you nowhere." I turned to see Sungkyu hyung said before letting me go. As expected, my brother understood and supported me the most. 

I crept outside the door and made sure the principal's secretary was out of view before leaning my ear on the door. "Whoever who copied the other party's work, please admit it right now. I don't want to blow matters up." I heard the principal said in a nice manner. There was a long moment of silence before the principal spoke again. "I will not punish you as long as you own up right now." The principal seemed to be getting more and more impatient."I give you 2 some time to sort this out." The principal said and I hear footsteps towards the door so I quickly hid behind the pillar. He walked out of the door towards the teacher's room. I opened the door a little so that I could see what was happening inside. "This is my work, why did you use mine?" Hyemi asked softly, not even looking at Minah. "Because I want to." Minah replied, folding her arms infront of her. "Why don't you just admit it?" Hyemi looked up at her. "I want to win this competition. So you should be the one owning up." Minah tapped her foot annoyingly on the ground. "I want to win this competition too. I-" Hyemi was cut off by Minah. "Listen, do you want me to expose L to the principals about the number of lessons he missed? You should know how much absentism he can't miss to take the exam don't you? I know the teachers are kind enough to let him pull through, but I heard that your principal is not that nice, is he?" Minah smirked, as though she knew she already won this game. 

I had the urge to barge in right now, but I knew Hyemi would want to handle this on her own. She often said that I was too protective over her, that I was making her too dependent on me, so I'm letting her giving it a try now. "How?" Hyemi broke the silence. "Tell the principal that you're the one who took my work." Minah said. "Okay.. I'll do that." Hyemi said, obviously trying hard not to cry because of her wavering voice. "And.." Minah smirked. "Beg me while you're on your knees." She finished her sentence. Both Hyemi and my head shot up to glare at Minah. How dare she asked Hyemi to kneel down and begged her. I was about to barge in when I felt someone pulling me back. I turned my head and saw Sungkyu hushing me. "Don't. How much her pride will suffer if you go in right now?" He whispered. "But hyung.." I whispered back and sighed when he shook his head firmly. My hear hurt for her, I couldn't even help her right now.