19

School 2014

---Hyemi's POV---

"Listen, do you want me to expose L to the principals about the number of lessons he missed? You should know how much absentism he can't miss to take the exam don't you? I know the teachers are kind enough to let him pull through, but I heard that your principal is not that nice, is he?" Minah smirked. I knew that fact that Myungsoo missed a lot of lessons just to take naps will definitely be a problem somehow or rather. But I didn't think that it would be that soon, and that Minah would use this to threaten me. I wouldn't want Myungsoo to be not able to graduate, neither do I want to succumb to her. "How?" I finally asked after so many thoughts run through my mind. "Tell the principal that you're the one who took my work." Minah said. It's fine, it's just a competition, I can join another one some other time. Myungsoo's much more important than this right now. "Okay.. I'll do that." I replied, fighting back the urge to cry. "And.. Beg me while you're on your knees." She said and my head shot up. I glared at her in disbelief. Did she just asked me to kneel and beg her? "This is all for your little boyfriend, Hyemi ah.." She chortled. 'Myungsoo.. I'm doing this for Myungsoo.' I chanted in my mind before I released a sigh.

"Fine." My voice trembled and I slowly went down on my knees. "Please let Myungsoo off." I bowed my head down, refusing to let her see how submissive I am right now. "What? I can't really hear you, y'know?" She sang. "PLEASE.. Please let L off." I said, louder this time, making sure that she could hear me. "Araso, just do what you promised earlier when the principal comes in and your little boyfriend will be fine." She laughed. "Now.. Now.. Stand up before he comes back in." She grab my shoulder helping me up but I swept her hand away. I huffed in anger as I look at my watch, it have been 30 minutes since the principal left the office. Why isn't he back yet? I don't want to stay here any longer with her. To my luck, we heard the door open and the principal walked into the office furiously. "Come in." He said and my eyes widened in surprise when I saw Myungsoo and Sungkyu walking into the room behind the principal. 

"I thought this is just between us?" Minah asked the principal sweetly, which made me want to gag. "Well, have the culprit decided to own up?" He asked. I look towards Myungsoo and we made slight eye contact before I looked away and stared down at my feet. "Yes." I said. "I'm the one who did it." I bit my lower lip waiting for the principal to give whatever verdict. "Don't lie." Myungsoo gritted his teeth. I knew that he's angry. No, beyond angry. "I'm the one who copied her work, I'm sorry, please forgive me." I bowed. "Aish, don't apologise, stupid. Don't admit what you didn't do!" Myungsoo made me stand up straight. "Mr Kim, will you stand aside and let me handle this?" The principal said and Myungsoo unwillingly stepped away and stood next to Sungkyu. "Alright.." The principal sat down and interlaced his fingers together and looked at us. "I'll give you girls, one more chance to tell me the truth. After this chance is gone, the culprit will be given a suspension letter." He said and I gulped. "Why another chance? She already admit that she's the one who did it, isn't it?" Minah gave her innocent face but the principal looked away and nodded his head at Sungkyu. 

"Hyemi, can you step out of the office with Myungsoo for awhile?" The principal said. I nodded before following Myungsoo out of the room. "I'm sorry.. I must have disappointed you.." I said once I closed the door behind me. "You didn't do it, why would I be disappointed in you?" He wrapped his arm around my body. "What makes you so sure that I didn't do it?" I looked up at him but he gave me that smile I have always loved. "The Hyemi I loved wouldn't do this. Do you know how much it hurts me to see you kneeling down to her?" His eyes hardened for a moment before he embraced me tightly again. "You saw." I stated and he nod. "Why didnt you come in then?" My tears started falling. "Go in? How do I go in? Don't you know how much you wanted your pride? You dont know how sad I felt when I couldn't help you.Do you think if you took the blame everything will be alright?" He chided me but we pulled away when we heard Minah crying in the office. Sungkyu came out of the office waving his phone at us. "All settled. Ya, why is she crying?!" Sungkyu looked shock. "What did Myungsoo do?!" He looked at me worriedly. "Nothing, Sungkyu oppa." I wiped my tears away. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"THESE ARE ALL LIES." Minah yelled after I showed them the video I recorded on the phone. "You, Minah-ssi, are clearly inside the video and we could hear what you said clearly." The principal said and I grinned. I have never liked this girl ever since she stepped in the school. "We'll need to inform your parents and your school about your suspension letter." He said, in a matter of factly. "No please. Please don't let my parents know. Give me another chance please!" Minah cried. "I gave you chances, but you didn't cherish it. I'll have to ask you to leave the school and stop this exchange program." The principal said as he made a call to Kim songsaengnim to come over to the office. "You school will decide whether or not they want to inform your parents, for now I will hand you over to your teacher." He continued. "You may leave, Sungkyu." The turned to me and said. I glanced at Minah before bowing and leaving the room. "All settled." I waved my phone proudly at them. "Ya, why is she crying?!" I saw streaks of tears on Hyemi's cheeks. "What did Myungsoo do?!" I looked at her worriedly before glaring at my younger brother. "Nothing, Sungkyu oppa." She wiped her tears away. "Tell me if he make you cry again, alright? I will help you look for a better guy." I placed one hand on her shoulder, leading her away from Myungsoo. "Ya hyung! How can you do this to your younger brother?!" He groaned in frustration and ran after us. 

 

 


Hello everyone!

Sorry for not being able to update for such a long time. I feel like I'm the worst author, being missing for so long and to only have a short update. :(
I'm too busy with school work and stuff and I'm dropping so much hair. =_='''
I'm not sure if anyone of you are still reading, but I promise that I'll update whenever I can. 
On a side note, I'm feeling ultra bad because I'm not even done with this fic (and when I'm still super busy), I'm thinking of a new fic. D:

Alrighty, byebye!

Inspiritsoul