03

School 2014

---Myungsoo's POV---

I felt something poking my cheeks but I was too tired to open my eyes. "Don't tell me.. He's really dead.." I heard a girl said and I felt something coming nearer towards my nose. So I quickly grabbed the girl by her wrist. "What are you trying to do?" I asked with my eyes closed. "Your phone is ringing just now, I think you better answer that." She said and struggled to get out of my grip. I opened my eyes and sat up without releasing my grip. "You can let go of me now.." She frowned. "Nam.. Hye.. Mi?" I read her name tag and smiled. "Let go of me please." She said and twisted her arm a little and I let her go. "Is that food I see?" I asked when she stood up and was about to leave. She stopped for a while and continued walking. "Can I have some?" I asked as I stood up and stretched. 

"No." She replied as she packed her stuff. "Why?" I asked but she chose to ignore me and stood up to leave when I grabbed her elbow, stopping her from leaving. "I'm hungry." I pouted because I was too hungry. I didn't managed to eat during lunch break because I was fast asleep and my stomach is in a growling mess. "Don't you have your own?" She turned to look at me and now that I noticed, she have big round eyes and fair skin. She raised her eyebrows at me and I realised that I've been staring at her with my mouth open. "I don't." I replied. "Well, too bad for you, I finished mine." She said before leaving the rooftop. "I, L kim, rejected by a nerd?" I said to myself. "That's a first." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. 

 

---Hani's POV---

After we were done eating, everyone stood up to leave the table. I was about to take up my tray to put it back at the cleaning counter when a hand stopped me. "I'll do it for you." Woohyun smiled, showing off his dimples. "It's okay, I can do it on my own." I smiled but he picked the tray up before I could. "I insist." He winked and brought the trays over to the counter. The rest did the same and Jiyoung mouthed "lucky you" before putting her tray back. We were walking back to class as a group when Sungkyu suddenly walked beside me. He looked like he had something to say but Jiyoung cut in between us before I could ask him. "Oppa.." Jiyoung started talking to him and I slowed down delibrately so that the 2 can walk together. Sungkyu turned a little to look at me with a frown before turning back, continuing his conversation with Jiyoung. I chuckled as I watched Hoya piggybacking Dongwoo who complained that he's tired and Sungyeol who whined that he wanted Sungjong to piggyback him too. 

"She likes hyung huh?" Woohyun said suddenly which made me jump. "Huh?" I looked at him with confusion. "I mean, your friend, Jiyoung. She likes Sungkyu hyung, right?" He asked. "Yea, you could say that." I smiled. "How about you? Do you like anyone of us?" He suddenly asked, which caused me to stop and look at him. "All of you are really nice guys. So yup, I like you guys." I smiled and continue walking. He raised his brows and chuckled. I wondered why he chuckled but didn't ask why as I already reached my class. "Stay awake, oh?" Woohyun pinched my cheek lightly. "Why are you doing this?" I frowned a bit and rubbed my cheek. "It's so elastic!" He chuckled. "Jiyoung ah, we're here." I yelled because I noticed her walking past the class with the guys. The guys, including Jiyoung turned back. I bowed slightly and smiled at them before walking into the class with Sungjong. 

"Ya! Why did you do that for?!" Jiyoung snapped softly when she sat on the seat in front of mine and glanced at Sungjong to make sure he couldn't hear anything. "What did I do?" I looked at her with confusion. "You embarrassed me in front of Sungkyu oppa, obviously?" She rolled her eyes. I embarrassed her? Oh, was it when I called her when she walked past the class? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just reminding you." I frowned. She was about to open to say something but was cut off by someone slamming his hand on the desk. "Omo! You scared me!" Jiyoung clutched her chest and glared at the person looking down at her. "Mind moving? This is my seat." The guy muttered. Jiyoung mumbled some words that I couldn't really hear before moving back to her seat and I watched as the guy swept the chair as though there were dusts and sat down. 'A guy that don't find Jiyoung attractive.. Wow, that's a first.' I thought to myself before the teacher came into the room. 

It was finally the last lesson of the day and I should feel relieved but it just have to be PE. "I'll just go to the infirmatory to report sick. You go ahead with the rest." Jiyoung waved before walking out of the class. "Is she always so arrogant?" Sungjong asked. "Jiyoung? She's not, I guess she's just more confident than all of us are." I smiled and he shrugged before heading out. "Hyemi ah, are you going for the lesson?" I asked and she nodded. "Good, let's go change together then." I slipped my arm into hers and dragged her along the corridoor towards the girls changing room. After we were done changing, we headed to the sports hall and I realised that there were 2 other classes occupying the other half of the hall. "Look out!" Someone yelled. I looked towards where the voice came from and saw a ball flying my way. "!" I heard someone growl before I was pushed onto the ground, with someone's weight on mine. The whole hall became quiet and the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat and my saviour's heartbeat. I slowly opened my eyes that were tightly closed and realised that the position that my saviour and I were in was kind of awkward. "Woohyun-ssi.." I mumbled as because of his weight on me.

He quickly got up from me and helped me up. "Umm, gwenchana?" He asked as he looked at me worriedly, inspecting my body for any injuries from head to toe. "I'm okay, thank you, Woohyun-ssi." I smiled and removed my arm from his hands, which he was gripping quite tightly. "Oh, I'm sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck. "And, that's Woohyun oppa for you." He winked and ruffled my hair. "What?" I tilted my head, not getting what he was trying to say. "Call me Woohyun oppa." He smiled, showing off his dimples that suit him perfectly. I nodded shyly before Hoya called him. "I got to go, see you around." He waved at me and another at Hyemi before running back to his class. "You okay?" Hyemi helped me brush off the dust on shorts. "Thanks, I'm okay. You know Woohyun oppa?" I asked, since I noticed him waving at her too. "Umm.. I.." She stuttered but was interrupted when our teacher called us over. "Come on, let's go. You wouldn't want to run extra rounds, do you?" I chuckled and pulled her along with me. 

We were supposed to run 10 rounds around border of the hall and I was already dying when I was just running the fifth round. Hyemi is already at her seventh round, she's good at running, I noticed. "Hwaiting!" Sungkyu suddenly appeared beside me. "Sung..kyu-ssi?" I panted. "Call me Sungkyu oppa." He smiled as he ran beside me. 'What's with guys making me call them oppa today?' I thought. "What.. Are.. You.. Doing here for?" I asked and sighed in relieve when I'm done with my sixth round. "I'm having my PE lesson too, but I'm not really fond of dodgeball, so I'm accompanying you." He grinned, causing his eyes to turn into cresents, which is so familiar. "You were the guy that I knocked into the other day!" I stopped abruptly which caused him to bang into my slightly. "Yup, I am. Nice to meet you again, Hani." He smiled and I just stood there smiling at him like an idiot until my teacher yelled at me to continue running. "Why didn't you let me know earlier?" I asked as we ran. "I thought you would recognise me easily." He said. "You looked too different without your glasses and your hair, it grew." I said which made him grin widely. "Why are you smiling so creepily?" I chuckled. "I'm not smiling creepily!" He pouted. "I'm just glad. Glad that you noticed little details about me." He muttered the last bit, but I still managed to hear what he say, which causes me to blush a little. 'No wait, what am I feeling right now? Jiyoung likes him, I can't do this to her, she's my best friend!' I chided myself. I kept quiet throughout the rest of the run with him and thanked him when I finished ten rounds before he joined his class. 

I was wiping the sweat off my body when Jiyoung approached me in the girls changing room. "That's why I hate PE, it makes me so sweaty." She threw me a disgusted face, which I shrugged off. "I'm going off first, see you girls tomorrow then." Hyemi bowed and we returned before she went out of the room. "You missed out." I said as I slipped on my uniform. "What?" She replied as she looked at her prettily manicured fingernails. "Infinite were all in the sports hall." I said and smirked when I caught her attention. "Infinite? As in Sungkyu oppa too?" She asked a little bit too loudly so I hushed her. "Yes, he too, was in the hall." I chuckled at her defeated face. "Aww, I should have went and that way I could have seen how y he was when he exercises." She giggled, which causes me to shake my head in disapproval. "But all of Infinite were there?" She asked. "Yup. There were 3 classes in there." I said before drinking from the bottle of water she handed me. "I'm going for PE lessons from now on!" She punched a fist in the air. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Hyung, you are having PE too?" Sungjong asked when he walked into the sports hall. "Duh, why would I be here then?" I rolled my eyes at him jokingly. "What a coincidence huh?" I chuckled as I looked around for her, Hani. "What did you say, hyung?" Sungjong asked. "Nothing." I muttered. 'She's from Sungjong's class right? Why isn't she in here?' I frowned. "Look out!" Someone yelled. I looked towards where the commotion was from and my eyes widened when I saw a ball flying towards Hani. I ran towards her, but I was at the other end of the hall and stopped when I saw Woohyun pushing her onto the ground. Woohyun landed on her and I sighed in relieve when he had his hand protecting her head. They were in that position for a short while before I saw Hani opening her eyes. He quickly got up and helped her up. I watched as he inspected her body for any injuries from head to toe. I felt jealous when I saw her holding onto her arms. She smiled and removed her arm, which made me a little glad. Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. He never does that unless he likes the person.. He winked and ruffled her hair. And here comes his greasiness.. I didn't managed to hear what he say but she nodded shyly before Hoya called him. "Saved your princess once, hyung. You owe me one." Hoya patted my shoulder and approached Woohyun.  

I was too distracted by Hani when she run around the hall when the ball hits me. "SUNGKYU OUT!" The teacher yelled and I quickly retreated out from the game. 'Good opportunity.' I thought as I ran towards Hani. "Hwaiting!" I said when I ran beside her. "Sung..kyu-ssi?" She panted. "Call me Sungkyu oppa." I smiled. "What.. Are.. You.. Doing here for?" She asked. "I'm having my PE lesson too, but I'm not really fond of dodgeball, so I'm accompanying you." I grinned, and she frowned and looked like she was thinking about something. "You were the guy that I knocked into the other day!" She stopped abruptly which caused me to bang into her slightly. "Yup, I am. Nice to meet you again, Hani." I smiled and we stood there smiling at each other until her teacher yelled at her to continue running. "Why didn't you let me know earlier?" She asked as we ran. "I thought you would recognise me easily." I said. "You looked too different without your glasses and your hair, it grew." She said which made me grin widely. "Why are you smiling so creepily?" She chuckled. "I'm not smiling creepily!" I pouted. "I'm just glad. Glad that you noticed little details about me." I muttered the last bit, hoping that she didn't hear what I said. We didn't say any other stuff until she finished her rounds and she thanked me before I went back to my class. 

"Hyung, I saw you!" Hoya winked and flung his arm around my shoulder. " I saw you too HYUNG!" Sungyeol flung his arm over my shoulder on the other side. "I SAW YOU THREE HYUNG!" Sungjong jumped on my back. "Ya ya ya, enough." I shook them off me. "You were running with her." Myungsoo smirked. "Who's she?" He asked Sungyeol, who gladly explained to him. "Ohhhhhhh." He smirked at me again and I noticed that the only person who's not joining in was Woohyun. "What's wrong?" I asked him as the rest were having some small talks of their own. "Do you like her?" He asked and I was taken aback. "Yes." I paused. "Yes, I do like her." I continued. "Me too, hyung. I like her too." He said before grabbing slipping on his uniform and went out of the room. "What's with him?" Dongwoo asked. "He likes her too." I simply said before slipping on my uniform and headed out of the room.