Lee Gikwang

Unrequited love?

It’s Sunday already and Jaebum’s friends are about to leave.

“It’ll get lonely without you guys.” I pouted.

“Be a good girl to your brother okay?” Junsu said while patting my head.

“Kaaay~ take care on your way home! Don’t be hesitated to come here again anytime.” I replied. Taecyeon my head before he walks with the others. I immediately hide my blush before Jaebum could see it.

They wave their hand and start to walk through the street. Their home is not that far from mine so it’s okay to go by walk. I’ve been attracted to them already, and learnt about their personality too.

Junsu is calm, and have a strong, melodious voice. He sometimes sings, and it was always makes me at ease. Though I said he’s calm, it’s just my first impression of him. When I got to know him better, his Daegu accent is often come out on their own and he’s the type to bully someone or get bullied. He’s humorous and being with him is nice, it’s like having another older brother.

Nichkhun is also calm. He’s like the mother of the group. But just like Junsu, calm is another word for ‘craziness’. He sometimes bullies the other guys and can make different kind of face’s expression, he tries to be manly and scary, but he’s just too beautiful and cute to be one, so he’s always failed.

Nichkhun takes care of the others pretty well and he can cook too, though not as good as Taecyeon. Yes, Taecyeon definitely can cook now. And another part of Taecyeon that I don’t know is he’s actually full of aegyo. A best troll out there that doesn’t know what ‘shame’ is.

Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung are like little brothers to me. They’re so clingy to me while often saying “Noona! Noona!”, I don’t mind them though, I love them as to the point like I love Jaebum. Wooyoung really looks like a five years old kid, while Junho and Chansung, the actual maknaes are seems older than him.

Chansung especially, if I don’t know him in the first place, I would have thought he’s the same age as Nichkhun or my brother and Junsu. But if you see his personality just a bit, he’s just another five years old child, and I find it cute, while Junho is full of pride. His face, posture, and personality are charismatic. Also, his eyes-smile is adorable. I then admit that from all seven of them, Junho has the best smile.

Just 3 days together already make me feel they’re the part of the family I have. Well, I’m pretty sure they’ll come here again anytime soon. Without me knowing, it's Monday already and I feel a little... weird today.

I wanna go to school, but I don't want to meet that group of babies that just came to my house last Friday. Well it's obvious, I don't want to caught up with any trouble when I was found talking with one of them like another day. It was annoying. I go to school anyway, if they come to me, i have many ways to 'ignore' them. I smirk.

“We will have a transferred student in this class.” The teacher came in as he said that. “Please be good to him. Come in.” he continued.

“I’m Lee Gikwang. I was born Japan originally, but I’ve lived here since I was 5, so I fluent in Korean, and my Nationality is Korean. You could just call me Gikwang.” He said almost the same words he’s been saying when we first met. Yeah, this Gikwang is the one I met at the café with Suzy and the others last week. And now he’s a transfer student?

I wave my hand to get his attention and he waves back. The other students turn their face on me.

“What?”

“You know him already?” a student, represent the others I should say, asked.

“Well, kind of. Junhyung, Dara, Doojoon and Suzy know him too. It’s not just me so don’t get the wrong idea.” I said shrugged it off.

The lunch break’s bell rang and everyone rush out through the door. Gikwang comes to me and the other four, and asks us to eat with him. Well I guess no options, right? He’s a transferred student who doesn’t know anyone here yet.

“Heeyoung-ah!” a really familiar voice called. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, that Thai /crazy/ Prince is walking towards me and greets my friends before talk directly while staring at me straightly. “The other asked me to ask you to come with us to eat our lunch together. How is it sound?”

“Even before you asked me, I already don’t wanna come, you know.” I replied. “I have new guy here, he’s not adapt yet, so me and my friends here, Suzy, Dara, Junhyung, and Doojoon are going to eat with him. Get it now? Good, tell them I’m sorry, and don’t ever come near me again in school, alright Nichkhun oppa?” I continued, while emphasize the word ‘oppa’.

“You’re much scarier than a senior girl, Heeyoungie. It’s not cute at all.” He bluntly said.

“It’s better that way. I don’t want you to say me cute anyway.” I stuck my tongue out before pulled the other’s hands and leaving him there alone.

“Gee, wonder why Taecyeon is so…” is the last thing I heard from him. I wonder what he said that time. ‘Taecyeon is so’… what? Ah, I can ask another time I meet him.

“ng-ah, Heeyoung-ah!” I snapped at Gikwang’s voice.

“Gee, you’re spacing out. The others are already going back to the classroom. We should go too before the bell rang.” He said as he patted my head. And surprisingly, he has a gentle hand, huh? What am I thinking? Come on, snap it out, he’s not Taec. But their hands do similar. And... where I've felt this kind of hand before?

“Hey, I wonder if we ever met somehow…” I said as we walk down the corridor.

“Of course, I don’t expect you to remember me though, but it seems you remember me enough to the point you’re curious if we ever met before. You were in shock when we first saw each other. You were in an accident. No I should say you are the witness of that incident, huh? I was there and patted your head back then. I was walking around with my mom on the streets when I saw you crying. Your face doesn’t change much since then, so I remembered you the first time we met again.”

“What… an accident? When was that happened? Wait, I did lost my memories 6 years ago. Do you know what happened? Please tell me!” I said, stopping him in the middle of 2nd floor’s corridor.

“Wait, so you were lost your memories? Damn.”

“What is it?”

“No, nothing. The bell is rang, we should head back to the class, let’s talk about this in a proper time.” Gikwang said. But I think he just doesn’t want to bring that thing up. I don’t want either. But what does he means by accident? Didn’t my bumped head into the ice rink when I was skating with Jaebum oppa was the reason I have my amnesia? So he made that story up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the fourth chapter already! And now I have my first subscriber:D *baksucho~* thanks for subscribing, and the others, i hope you're enjoy my story :D