Dreams

Because I'm Hurting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I dwell on dreams. I’d rather stay in my dreams than in real life. The only downside is that dreams always end. I thought I was in a dream, a wonderful, yet horrible, dream when he came in my room. Then he was lying next to me, hugging me, kissing me. He was here. But I felt like I was going to wake up any second and he would be gone. I didn’t want myself to wake up. I didn’t want to leave his side. So for once, I was happy I wasn’t in my dream. I was happy I was in reality.

 

“You’ve missed so many things, Mikyung-ah,” Myungsoo mumbled. He was sitting next to me, watching me do my homework. He picked up a paper and skimmed through it. “I can’t understand anything.”

“It’s in English, of course you can’t understand it,” I replied, tapping my finger on his forehead. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. I went back to writing my report. Myungsoo entertained himself by looking around my room.

“Do you two want food?” I turned and found Sunggyu peeking his head through the door.

“Yes please!” I said, tossing my pen on the table. “I don’t want to write anymore!”

Sunggyu shook his head at me. “Myungsoo, can you bring her to the kitchen? Thanks.” Sunggyu pushed the door open wider and then left.

“Is your mom home?” Myungsoo asked.

“The better question is, ‘when is she home?’” I corrected. I turned and looked at Myungsoo. “She’s never home. She always leaves early for work and comes home late at night. I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter