Surprise (Part 2): Myungsoo Special

Because I'm Hurting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sunggyu-hyung picked me up, I started to get worried. There was this weird feeling in my stomach and it didn’t feel good. Sunggyu-hyung noticed how I was wringing me hands and told me to not worry, that Mikyung didn’t have a boyfriend. I felt better, but only but a bit. I’m worried about meeting her. What if she changed? What if she didn’t love me anymore?

 

“She’s in her room. She just finished Skyping Woohyun and Jinah, and Woohyun almost spoiled it,” Sungjong said. I nodded.

“Thanks,” I said. I took off my shoes and Sungjong led me to her room. The house was easy to navigate, most likely for Mikyung’s comfort. Sungjong stood outside the closed door and waited for me.

“As her cousin, I’m putting my trust in you. Mikyung changed a lot since we moved here. She’s not her normal self anymore. She’s closed up.” Sungjong patted me on the shoulder. “But you broke her walls once, I think she’ll let you back in.” Then he left.

I gulped and put my shaking hand on the doorknob. “Can I come in?” I asked. There was a shuffle inside and I heard a, “Sure.” I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

Mikyung was sitting at her desk, her back towards me. She was scribbling something and I assumed she was doing homework. Her hair was a different color, a lighter shade of brown than I remember, and it was a little longer.

I felt a strong urge to cry. I missed her so much. 5 years without her had changed me. In a way, I grew s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter