Chapter 8

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

Sunggyu slowly woke up letting out a low groan. When he opened his eyes slowly he saw a shirtless Dongwoo walking over to check his phone that was plugged into his charger.

“Morning hyung! I charged your phone for you last night.” Dongwoo says with a smile as he turns around to face Sunggyu.

“Uh… Dongwoo-ah…. Why do you have your shirt off?” Sunggyu asks him as he slowly sits up from the bed.”

“Well, I just had a shower so I was going to grab a shirt, but then you woke up.” Dongwoo says still smiling, but when he remembers something his smile slowly fades away.

“So um…. Are you okay hyung? You were crying for a while last night…. I mean if you don’t want to talk about it that’s okay!!” Dongwoo starts saying seriously, but ends up throwing his arms up and letting out an awkward laughter while he says the last part.

“Don’t worry about it Dongwoo-ah. I’ll be fine. Let’s talk while we’re eating breakfast.” Sunggyu says with a smile as he gets up heads to the bathroom.

“Alright hyung, but when are we going to wake the others? Today is our day off here before we go back.” Dongwoo says as he fishes a shirt out of his bag.

“Let me get ready and let’s wake them together. We’ll do whatever we want today I guess….” Sunggyu responds as he walks into the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later, Sunggyu walks out of the bathroom with wet hair, a towel around his neck and waist to find Dongwoo watching TV.

Sunggyu just smiles before he takes a pair of black pants, a blue V-neck t-shirt and a pair of boxers before he heads back into the bathroom to dry his hair and change.

Once Sunggyu walks back out of the bathroom Dongwoo gets up to grab both his and Sunggyu’s wallet and phone off the table.

He hands Sunggyu his things before he slips his things into his pocket.

One by one they walked to the members room and the last room that was left was the maknae and leader’s room which was only currently used by Sungjong.

Sunggyu takes a deep breath before he slides his key in and unlocks the door.

Sunggyu walks in first and grabs Dongwoo’s arm to pull him inside and in front of him.

“YAH!!! LEE Sungjong GET OFF YOUR LAZY AND GET UP!!” Dongwoo yells while he jumps onto Sungjong’s bed.

“Get off Dongwoo-hyung!” Sungjong yells back while laughing and throwing a pillow at the older.

Sunggyu watches this happen before he smiles sadly to himself and quietly picks up his already packed bag and turns to leave the room.

“Hyung? Where are you going?” Sunggyu hears a soft voice say behind him which causes him to stop in his tracks and turn around to face the two.

“I…. uh… We need to c-check out of the hotel soon so I was just going to give manger-hyung my stuff.” Sunggyu responds.

“COME ON!!! I’M ING STARVING!!!!” Dongwoo yells before he jumps off of the youngers bed and runs out the door while closing it behind him.

“Well, I guess I should go now…. Take your time Sungjong-ah.” Sunggyu says as he quickly looks away and turns around to open the door, but he stops when he feels two arms wrap around his waist.

“Please…. Don’t go.” Sungjong says as he buries his face in the crook of the older’s neck while holding the older tightly.

All Sunggyu did was stand there silently for a while and let Sungjong hold him close.

After a while he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket before he slowly pulled away from Sungjong and answered it.

Once Sunggyu finished talk on the phone Sunggyu slipped his phone back into his pocket before he turned around to leave.
“Please hyung…. Don’t leave me…..” Sungjong says once more as he quickly wraps his arms around the older’s waist and pulling their bodies close. Sungjong tries his best not to cry, but he could feel tears slowly building up in his eyes. What Sungjong didn’t know was that he was shaking a little bit and Sunggyu could feel that.

“Alright Sungjong-ah…. I’m sorry.” Sunggyu says before he turns around to place his bag on the spot it was before.

“Hyung?”

“I’m sorry Sungjong-ah…. It’s all my fault….” Sunggyu says before he walks over to the maknae and pulls him into a tight hug.

This was something that Sungjong wasn’t expecting at all, but all he did was wrap his arms around his hyung and burry his face into the crook of the older’s neck once more.

“No hyung…. I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.” Sungjong says once again as he pulls back.

“I….”

 

To be continued….