Chapter 14

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“You okay Sungjong-ah?” Myungsoo asks with a worried look as he turns the TV off and faces the younger.

“I-I think I just saw Sunggyu-hyung K-K-Kissing W-Woohyun-hyung.” Sungjong stutters as he buries his head into the crook of Myungsoo's neck when he fells the older wrap his arms around the maknae.

“He what!?” Myungsoo asks in shock, not sure if he heard the younger correctly.

“Are you sure Sungjong-ah?”

“I-I’m not sure.” Sungjong mumbles out.

“What did you see exactly?” Myungsoo asks in a calm tone.

“I saw Sunggyu-hyung sitting with his back facing me when Woohyun-hyung pulled a hand up and grabbed Sunggyu-hyung’s face before he leaned in.” Sungjong says slowly.

“So you didn’t see him actually kiss Woohyun-hyung?” Myungsoo asks as he lets out a breath that he didn’t even know he was holding.

“No. I didn’t see their lips touching if that’s what you mean.” Sungjong manages out.

“Well, maybe it’s just a misunderstanding Sungjong-ah.”

“I don’t know hyung….”

 

With Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya….

 

“It’s okay Woohyun-ah…. Really. I’m just a little tired.” Sunggyu says as he pushes the younger back a little, taking his hands off of the older’s face.

“Hyung! Do you want to head back to the hotel and take a nap or something?” Hoya asks as he walks up to them while placing an Iced Americano in front of Woohyun before he sits down in the chair across from them.

“I’ll be find guys. I’m just a little tired. I can’t really go to sleep anyway.” Sunggyu says with a half weak and half forced smile.

“Why not?” Woohyun and Hoya asks at the same time.

“I need to wait for manger-hyung’s call or text about the schedule for the next couple of days.” Sunggyu replies as he finishes his drink.

“Come on hyung. Lets go back to your room. You can take a nap and we’ll keep an eye on your phone and other stuff for you.” Woohyun says as he grabs the older’s arm and lifts him up.

Sunggyu was about to object, but he gave in and nodded before he walked back into the hotel with Woohyun and Hoya. As soon as they got into the lobby they ran into Dongwoo.

“What’s wrong with Sunggyu-hyung? He looks dead.” Dongwoo says as he lets out a chuckle.

“He’s tired. We were going to let him take a nap while we keep an eye on things for him.” Hoya replies as he grabs Sunggyu’s arm and drags him into the elevator with Woohyun and Dongwoo walk behind them.

“Lets go to my room. I think he may not want to talk to Sungjong or Sungyeolie. Also he shares a room with Sungjong. I’ll grab his stuff from their room. He can share a room with me.” Dongwoo says when the elevator door slides open.

The others nod before they walk to Dongwoo’s room. Sunggyu unlocks it so they can walk in. Hoya lays Sunggyu down and takes Sunggyu’s phone and plugs it in before he walks over to Woohyun who was sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

“Go to sleep hyung. We’ll keep an eye on things for you and wake you up when the manager-hyung calls.” Woohyun says as he gets up and slips under the covers and lies down next to Sunggyu, pulling the older towards him while wrapping his arms around the older.

“Thanks guys.” Sunggyu says with a smile as he lets himself drift off to sleep in Woohyun’s arms.

 

With Dongwoo….

 

Dongwoo quietly unlocks Sunggyu’s room with Sunggyu’s room key and walk in. He was packing Sunggyu’s things when he heard the door open.

“Dongwoo-hyung? Where’s Sunggyu-hyung?” A quiet voice asks.

Dongwoo turns around and sees Sungjong and Myungsoo standing in front of the door.

“He’s resting.” Dongwoo replies with a smile as he walks out the door with Sunggyu’s bags.

“Where are you going with Sunggyu-hyung’s things?” Myungsoo asks Dongwoo as they see Dongwoo walking down the hall.

“He’ll be staying with me.” Dongwoo says as he walks down the hall and into Dongwoo’s room.

 

To be continued….