Chapter 1

After Preforming Trouble Maker

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

Augh! I can’t believe that Sungjongie would even agree to doing that!

I think as I walk into the hotel room that I shared with Sungjong. I reach over to grab my iPod and head phones before I blast my music so I don’t have to deal with Sungjong when he walks in.

I don’t know how long it’s been, but when Sungjong finally walks in I see him smiling. I just ignore him and grab the schedules for the band off the nightstand and read them. I can sense him walking over to me, but I just keep ignoring him.

Augh! Why would he do that!?

 

Sungjong’s POV:

I’m so nervous to face Sungkyu-hyung. I know that he’s mad that I agreed to kiss Sungyeol-hyung after preforming Trouble Maker. Although to be honest I didn’t actually have a choice. Sungyeol-hyung kind of forced me…

I slide the room key in and open the door. I force out a smile as I walk in. When I get in I see Sungkyu-hyung glance at me, but I can tell that something’s wrong.

I watch him reach over to the nightstand and grab something before reading through it. I bite my lip and walk over to him.

 

“Hyung?” I say as I gently grab his shoulder.

“What do you want?” Hyung spits out while taking off his headphones. Now I know that he’s mad about the kiss…

“Are you mad?”

“No.” He says, but he doesn’t look at me once.

“Hyung… Are you mad about the kiss?”

When I don’t get a response I guess that I’m right.

I grab his chin and turn my head so I can give him a kiss, but he pulls away.

“Hyung, I-” I start to say before he cuts me off.

“I got to go give the other members our schedule for tomorrow… yours is taped on the fridge.” Hyung says as he stands up.

“Hyung…” I try again, but he doesn’t look at me.

“One more thing… I’m sleeping with Dongwoo tonight” Hyung says as he walks out the door.

When he leaves I feel my heart break. I know that hyung’s been close to Dongwoo-hyung, but they’ve been hanging out a lot lately.

I sit on Sungkyu-hyungs bed and start crying. I can’t help it. I know that I just messed everything up. This could be the end of our relationship for all I know. I can’t live without Sungkyu-hyung in my life…

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

After I leave I hear crying coming from inside. I really want to run in and comfort Sungjongie, but I can’t get that memory out of him and Sungyeol kissing out of my mind.

I walk in front of Hoya and Myungsoo room and knock on the door. When the door opens I see Hoya.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?”

“Could I talk to Myungsoo for a bit?”

“Yeah sure. Come in. He’s in the shower right now.”

“Thanks.” I say before I walk in. After Hoya closes the door he turns back to me and sits down beside me. I give him a smile when I see him staring at me.

“Oh Yeah! I almost forgot. Here” I say as I hand him his schedule.

“What is it?”

“It’s your schedule for tomorrow. I thought that you might want to have a look at it before we meet up downstairs for breakfast tomorrow.”

“Oh. Ok Thanks hyung” he says with a smile.

Suddenly Myungsoo comes out of the bathroom with a towel in his hands drying his hair.

“Hyung?”

“Myungsoo-ah. Here’s your schedule for tomorrow.” I say before smiling at him.

“Yeah… Thanks. Um.. hyung do you have a second?” He says before dragging me out the door so Hoya doesn’t think that something is going on.

Once we get out in the hallway Myungsoo turns to me before saying…

“Ok, hyung. What’s wrong?”

“Sungjong is crying…”

“Why are you telling me this?” Myungsoo says confused.

“I want you to go comfort him.”

“Why me? You’re his boyfriend…”

“I know, but I have a lot on my mind ok.”

“Your mad at him aren’t you! Your mad because he kissed Sungyeol-hyung!”

“Yeah…”

“Fine… but you two better talk about this.” He says before walking away to my room.

I walk to Sungyeol and Woohyun’s room to give them their schedule’s too before I knock on Dongwoo's room. When he opens it he grabs my arm and pulls me inside.

“Sungkyu-hyung! Are you ok?”

“I just came to give you your schedule…”

“No.. About Sungjongie and Sungyeolie..”

“Um… Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?”

“Not at all! You can sleep here if you want....” After he says that he walks to the bed and sits down.

“Come sit and talk to me hyung.”

 

Sungjong’s POV:

To be honest… I don’t know how long I sat on Sungkyu-hyungs bed crying, but suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Once I open it I’m kind of glad to see that it was Myungsoo-hyung and not one of the managers even though I needed to talk to Sungkyu-hyung.

“Sungjong-ah….” He says before he reaches for my face and wipes away a tear.

“Hyung…. I don’t know what to do…”

“What is it?”

“Sungkyu-hyung is mad at me, but I can’t talk to him because he’s ignoring me. What if I just messed up our relationship in general!” I say before I start crying again.

“Sshhh… It’s okay Sungjong-ah…. It’ll be fine in the morning…” Myungsoo-hyung says pulling me into a hug.

“I hope so….” I say.

I know that it wont, but I really, really hope that it will be okay tomorrow…

 

To be continued…