Chapter 12

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“Hyung…. I don’t want Sungjong or Sunggyu-hyung to hate me…. I want to fix this. Please~ Help me fix this hyung. You’re my only hope.” Sungyeol says as he grabs Dongwoo’s hand and looks at the older with pleading eyes.

“I don’t know Sungyeol-ah…. I really don’t know what you can do. You can try to explain and reason with Sunggyu-hyung, but there’s only a 50% chance he’ll actually listen to you. Do you like Sungjongie?” Dongwoo says as he looks at the younger.

“I’ll try my best hyung and not anymore. I used to have a crush on him, but now I have my eyes on someone else.” Sungyeol says as he looks down at his lap.

“You like Myungsoo… don’t you?”

“H-How did you know?” Sungyeol says as he face turns into a bright red.

“It’s obvious. I think Myungsoo noticed, but I’m not sure, but enough about your love life…. You need to talk to Sunggyu-hyung as soon as possible. We have four more days left here, not counting today. You need to fix this Sungyeol. You wont have a chance to talk to Sunggyu-hyung when we go back because he might never be at the dorm.” Dongwoo says as he looks at Sungyeol with a serious expression.

“I will.”

“It’s going to be hard to get Sunggyu-hyung to talk to you. I need to go Sungyeol-ah. Good luck.” Dongwoo says as he stands up before he pats the youngers shoulder.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Don’t thank me now. Thank me once you get this incident sorted out and get Sunggyu-hyung and Sungjong back together.” Dongwoo says as he walks away to the door and opens it before he walks out into the hallway and closes the door behind him, leaving Sungyeol to sit on the bed and try to think of a way to make Sunggyu listen to him.

 

With Sunggyu and Hoya…

 

“Hey hyung… You okay?” Hoya asks as he takes a sip from his drink when he sees Sunggyu let out a sigh before he takes a sip from his coffee.

“I’m fine Howon-ah, I’m just tired.” Sunggyu responds with a smile.

The older had to admit that he felt bad, lying to the younger, but he didn’t want his to worry about him. He was the leader so he needed to be strong and not let the others worry about him to much, well that’s what Sunggyu thought.

“Really? You look a upset.” Hoya says as he looks at his hyung with a curious expression.

“No, Howon-ah, I’m serious. I’m fine. I’m just a little tired and stressed.” Sunggyu says with a smile as he reaches over and pats Hoya’s shoulder.

“Well, at least you can get a lot of sleep today! I was talking to manger-hyung and he said that we have the day off!” Hoya says happily.

“Well, probably for you guys. I can’t really rest properly until hyung gets the schedules sorted out and sends them to me.” Sunggyu says.

“Don’t worry! Woohyun-hyung and I can keep an eye out for you! You can rest in your room or do whatever you want. We’ll wake you up when hyung calls if you do want to take a nap. We’re never leaving your side.” Hoya says with a proud smile as he leans back in his chair.

“Thanks Howon-ah. Talking about Woohyun… where is he?”

“He’ll be here in a couple of minutes, don’t worry.”

 

With Sungjong and Myungsoo…

 

“What do you need hyung? I really need to talk to Sunggyu-hyung.” Sungjong says as he tries to slip out of Myungsoo’s grip while the older drags the Maknae into his room that he shared with Hoya.

“We can’t really talk in the hallway. Lets go into my room and talk.

Once the Maknae line gets into Myungsoo and Hoya’s room, they both sit down on Myungsoo's bed.

“Sungjong-ah… Why did you kiss Sungyeol-hyung?” Myungsoo asks the maknae in a gentle voice as he looked at him with a gentle expression so that he doesn’t ‘scare’ away the younger.

“I didn’t kiss him hyung! He kissed me!” Sungjong whines as he tries his best not to burst into tears.

“That’s the same thing Sungjong-ah…”

“No it’s not hyung.” Sungjong whines.

“Did he force himself on you?”

 

To be continued….