Chapter 2 (Sungjong's POV)

After Preforming Trouble Maker

The next day…

 

Sungjong’s POV:

“Sungkyu-hyung…” I try to say.

“Sorry Sungjong-ah… I think that we should see other people… it seems like your heart belongs to someone else…” Hyung says as he turns away to walk away from me.

Hyung! I try to yell, but no sound comes out of my mouth. I try to reach out to grab him, but my hand goes through him.

No… no.. this can’t be happening…. I need Sungkyu-hyung… no… please…

 

Suddenly I wake up breathing heavily. Thankfully it was only a dream… I realize that I’m curled into a ball, but when I turn a little I see Myungsoo-hyung sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around me. I remember him coming to my room last night to comfort me.

I close my eyes again, but when I hear the door unlock and footsteps walk in I realize it’s Sungkyu-hyung. My eyes fly open and I scramble to get on my feet. I know that I should explain everything. I hear Myungsoo-hyung wake up startled. I must have woke him up…

“Hyung…” I try again. I know that he won’t listen to me and he’s still mad at me, but I can’t help it. I have to try.

I watch him look behind me for a second before looking back at me and saying…

“Sungjong-ah… Go downstairs with Myungsoo and eat something before we have to get ready for that interview.” When he finishes he turns around to leave.

“Hyung… I really need to talk to you.” I say after I reach out to grab his shoulder.

“I’m busy” I hear him say shrugging my hand off his shoulder.

“Hyung… please… Listen to me. I-” I try again, but he cuts me off by saying...

“Not now Sungjong-ah… I’m busy…”He says as he walks out and closes the door behind him.

I can’t help it, but collapse on the floor and start to cry again. I feel Myungsoo-hyung pull me onto my feet. He gives me a tight hug before saying…

“Sungjong-ah… it’s going to be ok… lets get wash up and then get something to eat.”

“Hyung… I really need to talk to Sungkyu-hyung… He wont listen to me or look at me”

“Sungjong-ah… he’s going to come back to this room to change and get ready for that interview.”

When I don’t say anything back he continues.

“Sungjong-ah… I’ll convince him to sleep with you here tonight… don’t worry, just wait till tonight…”

“Ok… hyung.” I say before I head into the bathroom to wash up. When I finish getting ready I walk down to the lobby to find the other members sitting at a different table. I get some food and sit down somewhere else.

I watch Myungsoo-hyung sit down across from me and start eating. He tries to calm me down somehow… I know that I’m making him really worried, but I can’t help it.

Why can’t Sungkyu-hyung let me explain….

 

To be continued…