Chapter 16

After Preforming Trouble Maker

A/N: Forget what I wrote in the chapter before, saying that I was going to include ONE SCENE, but showing both sides of it. (Sungjong’s POV and Sunggyu’s POV). So it may seem like it is repeating, but it’s just showing both sides because I changed my mind and decided to continue the fanfic.

 

No One’s POV:

Sunggyu was about to turn around and leave to join Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya, but he stopped when he heard quiet sobs from the other side of the door. The older let out a sigh as he walked away to Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun who were sitting on the couches in the lobby.

“Hey hyung! What was that about?” Woohyun asks as he gets up.

“I don’t know. Sunggyu replies with a smile as he walks away with the three other members.

“You okay hyung?” Dongwoo whispers into the older’s ear.

“I don’t know Dongwoo-ah. I’m worried.” Sunggyu replies in a quiet voice as he looks at the rapper.

“Then why don’t you go check up on him?” Dongwoo suggests with a smile.

“Hey guys! I need to go check on Sungjong, we can hang out later.” Sunggyu says as he runs away to the vending, leaving the three guys to yells goodbye and waving as they watch Sunggyu disappear.

Sunggyu buys two cans of pop before he slowly walks back to the staircase. The older wasn’t really expecting the maknae to be there. When he reached the door he didn’t hear anything from the other side so he turned around to leave, but he stopped when he heard sound coming from inside.

The older took a deep breath before he opened the door to find Sungjong on the steps with his face in his hands.

Sunggyu walked behind the younger and crouched down, putting down the two cans silently beside him before he wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him close to his chest. The older buries his face into the crook of the youngers neck.

“Myungsoo-hyung~ Go away, I don’t want to talk about it.” Sungjong says without looking up.

“Do you want it to be Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asks in a quiet voice which causes the younger to turn around which startles Sunggyu.

“Sunggyu-hyung….”

 

To be continued…..