Chapter 11

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“Hyung, Wait!!” Sungjong yells as he runs after Sunggyu who walked quickly into Dongwoo’s room and closes the door.

“Sunggyu-hyung! Open the door!” Sungjong yells as he bangs on the door.

Sunggyu throws open the door before he quickly walks past the

“Hyung, Stop!” Sungjong says as he grabs Sunggyu’s arm.

“What is it Sungjong-ah?” Sunggyu asks with a forced smile.

“It’s not what it looked like.” Sungjong says with a pleading look.

“It’s okay Sungjong-ah. It’s better this way anyway. Sungyeol will have more time for you then me anyway. I got to get going.” Sunggyu says with a sad smile before he slowly slips his arm out of Sungjong’s grip and walk to the elevator to go down to the lobby.

Once the elevator arrives, Sunggyu steps in, but before the doors could close, Sungjong stepping inside.

“No, Hyung. I don’t want to be with Sungyeol-hyung. I want to be with you. I don’t care if you have a lot of time for me or not. I want to be with you, until the end.” Sungjong says.

“Be happy with Sungyeol.” Sunggyu says before he walks out of the elevator when the doors open.

“Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjong yells, but stops when he sees Sunggyu walk up to their manger and Hoya.

“Sunggyu-ah! I hope you heard from Myungsoo.” Their manger says with a smile.

“Yes hyung.” Sunggyu says with a nod.

“I’m not sure what we’re going to do for the next four days so I’ll let you know as soon as I find out.” Their manger says before he walks away.

“Hyung, Can I talk to you for a second?” Sungjong asks as he walks up to Hoya and Sunggyu.

“What is it Sungjong-ah?” Sunggyu asks with a forced smile.

When Sungjong doesn’t say anything, Sunggyu turns around to face Hoya.

“Howon-ah, Lets go get coffee…. I’m getting sick of this place.” Sunggyu says with a smile.

“Sure. Let’s go to the café down the street.”

“Do you want to come Sungjong-ah?” Sunggyu asks.

Before Sungjong could respond, L walks up and wraps an arm around Sungjong’s shoulder.

“He’ll have to pass. We need to talk about some things.” L says with a smile before he walks with Sungjong away from a clueless Hoya and upset Sunggyu.

 

With Sungyeol and Dongwoo….

 

“I…. I don’t know why I did it….” Sungyeol says while looking down at his feet.

“Sungyeol-ah…. You need to tell me the truth…. Why did you kiss Sungjongie?” Dongwoo says as he looks straight into his eyes.

“I don’t know…. I was talking with Sungjong and the next minute I open my eyes to find myself pinning him down and with my lips on his. When I finally come back to reality I feel Sungjong push me off of him and you know the rest.” Sungyeol says as he covers his face with his hand.

“Sungyeol-ah….” Dongwoo start saying, but he stops and lets out a sigh.

“I know….”

“Sungyeol-ah…. I don’t know what to say….” Dongwoo says with a sigh.

“Hyung….”

 

To be continued…