Chapter 19

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

Once Sungjong reads the note, he jumps out of the bed and makes sure he has his phone and wallet with him before he yanks open the door to run out.

The maknae of infinite snaps his head to the left and right, seeing if he can see Sunggyu in the hallway, but when he can’t he storms towards Dongwoo’s room.

Before Sungjong could knock on the door, he hears multiple different voices and a laughing. One of the voices he could easily figure out…. It was Infinite leader Sunggyu’s. The one and only voice he fell in love with four years ago.

Hyung! Stop! That’s enough!” A voice yells from the other side of the door.

Sungjong soon realizes that the voice belonged to the other strong vocal that wasn’t the love his life…. The voice belonged to Nam Woohyun.

Sungjong wanted to run away and hide in his room, but he knew that he should face his problems, not run away…. That’s what Sunggyu always told him.

Keeping that in mind, he raises a fist to the door and hits it three times. Once he lowers his fist, he soon hears the laughter and voices on the other side quiet down. He then hears footsteps before the door opens, revealing a confused Hoya.

“Sungjong-ah?” The older asks.

“Is Sunggyu-hyung here?” Sungjong asks, craning his neck slightly.

“Well…. Technically yes…. But you might not want to talk to him right now.” Hoya replies as he reaches with a hand to rub his neck slightly, while leaning his head back.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Well…. See for yourself.” Hoya replies as he moves slightly to reveal a slightly drunk Sunggyu.

“He’s been drinking Bailey’s and had around three beers. That’s probably his fourth cup of Bailey’s. Hoya replies as he hides his beer that was in his hand behind him, he didn’t need the innocent maknae to see them drunk.

Sungjong nods before he pushes past the rapper. He sees Dongwoo with his hand on Sunggyu's leg and Woohyun with his arm around Sunggyu's shoulder.

“Get off of me Woohyun-ah.” Sunggyu groans as he pulls the cup up to his lips while pushing Woohyun’s arm off of him.

“Hyung….” Sungjong says in a quiet voice, walking up to Sunggyu.

When Sunggyu looks up, he smiles sadly looking down.

“You should stop drinking hyung.” Dongwoo says, reaching up to take the cup from the older, but Sunggyu pulls the cup out of reach.

“You wanna know something guys?” Sunggyu slurs.

Sungjong crouches down in front of Sunggyu.

“What?” Hoya asks, walking towards the four.

“I guess there are good things that come when you get drunk….” Sunggyu says while looking at his cup.

“What do you mean?” Woohyun asks.

“You even see people you really want to see. I mean…. I see Sungjong in front of me right now, but obviously he’s not here…. He’s probably with Yeolie…. And that…. That breaks my heart, but as long as he’s happy…. I will be too.” Sunggyu continues as he finishes what’s in his cup.

When Sungjong hears this, he can feel his heart break.

“You should get some sleep hyung.” Dongwoo says with a smile.

Sunggyu nods, getting up. He places his empty cup in the sink, but before he could lie down Sungjong strides over and grabs Sunggyu’s arm.

“I’ll bring him back to our room.” Sungjong says, dragging Sunggyu over to their originally shared room.

“You know Sungjong-ah…. I know you aren’t here with me right now, but if only I could turn back time…. I wouldn’t have over reacted.”

That was the last thing that Sunggyu said before he lied down on his bed and let sleep overcome him.

“Why cant you see that I still love you.”

 

The next day….

 

Sunggyu lets out a groan and looks around. When he feels a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, he soon smiles and was about to pull away. He thought that it was Dongwoo, but his eyes soon go wide when he looks around and finds out that the room didn’t belong to Dongwoo.

With shaky hands, he removes the covers to find Sungjong with tear stained cheeks sleeping.

Shocked, Sunggyu pulls away with shaky arms, but soon stops when the arms around his waist tighten.

“Don’t go.”

Why am I here? Did I say something stupid? Or…. Or something I didn’t mean to reveal?

 

To be continued…