Chapter 7

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!!!” Sungjong yells at Sunggyu.

“You know I always listen to you.” Sunggyu says while taking Sungjong’s hand off of his arm.

“Then why can’t you listen to me now?! Why can’t you let me explain myself!?”

“Look, Sungjong-ah. I have a feeling your not understanding what I’m trying to get at… I’m not just breaking up with you because of the kiss. There are many reasons why this relationship between us can’t work. I’m the leader and I keep hurting you by yelling at you to do better. I know all the stress I bring upon you and I’m sorry for that, but it’s just going to get worse. I really can’t bear to think of you hurting because of me. I do love you Sungjong-ah, but this is for the best.”

“Okay hyung. I get what your trying to say, but I don’t care if this is for the best or not hyung! I love you and you love me, why can’t we be together?! Let me explain myself to you!!!” Sungjong yells, but Sunggyu just shakes his head and runs his hands through his hair while walking towards the door again.

“IT WASN”T MY CHOICE!!!!” Sungjong yells on top of his lungs as Sunggyu was about to open the door. This startles Sunggyu who lets go of the doorknob and turns around to face the maknae.

“W-W-What do you mean?”

“This is what I tried to tell you, but you never listen! You don’t give me time to explain myself!!! Now you come to me and tell me that we’re over and think that it’s for the best?!?!? Do you even care about me?!! Do you even care on what I think!?!?” Sungjong yells before he falls on his knees and covers his face trying to hide his tears from the older.

“Of course I care Sungjong-ah. I would do anything for you.” Sunggyu says as he walks closer to the maknae that was on the floor crying.

“Then don’t break up with me. I can’t stand to be away from you hyung. I don’t want you to be with anyone else. I don’t want to be with anyone else.” Sungjong says looking up at his hyung with sparkling eyes and cheeks damp from the tears.

“I don’t know Jong-ah. It’ s going to be hard.”

“So? I can deal with it. Please hyung…. Give me a chance to explain myself and prove myself that I love you.”

Sunggyu just stays still before leaning down to wipe a tear away and tip Sungjong’s chin up to face him. Sunggyu leans down to place his lips on Sungjong’s and kisses him sweetly.

“Okay Sungjong-ah. Okay. Let’s sit on the bed and talk about the kiss, okay?” Sunggyu says after leaning back and pulling on Sungjong’s arms to get him to stand up.

Once they both get seated on Sunggyu’s bed, Sungjong grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him forward so that he can hug him. Sunggyu who was shocked and a little surprised he freezes up, but when he feels Sungjong’s arms wrap around his waist he lets out a sigh before he wraps his arms around the younger and runs his hand up and down the youngers back.

Sunggyu hugs Sungjong while he cries and dampens the leader’s shirt.

“Sungjong-ah? Do to talk about it?” Sunggyu says after a while and looking down at the crying boy in his arms.

“Yeah. Sorry hyung. I just ruined your shirt.” Sungjong says while unwrapping his arms from the leader’s waist.

“It’s okay Jong-ah. What did you mean when you said that it wasn’t your choice?” Sunggyu asks the younger while raising one of his eyebrows in confusion.

“Well, in the beginning we agreed on him just kissing my cheek or my chin so it looked like we were kissing when we weren’t. After the song ended I tilted my head up and to the side so he could kiss my cheek, but he suddenly grabbed my neck and pressed his lips on mine. We were on a stage hyung, so I couldn’t pull away and smack him. So I squeezed my eyes shut and wished that it would end soon. I’m sorry hyung.” Sungjong says while wiping the his cheeks and looking everywhere, but his hyung’s eyes.

“Sungjong-ah, look at me.”

When Sungjong doesn’t lift his head Sunggyu crosses his arms across his chest and waits.

“Sungjong-ah…. Look at me. Sunggyu says trying again to get the younger’s attention.

Sunggyu who got tired of waiting grabs Sungjong’s chin and tilts it up, but the younger still refuses to look at the older.

“Lee Sungjong. Look at me…. Please?” The leader says softly.

Sungjong takes a deep breath and slowly lifts his gaze up to meet his hyung’s eyes. Sunggyu takes a breath before he leans in and gently presses his lips on Sungjong’s once more before getting up.

“Sorry for over reacting, but really Sungjong-ah…. We can’t be doing this.” Sunggyu says. Sungjong could see that the strong and tough leader was trying his best to hold back his tears.

“W-W-W-W-What?” Sungjong says standing up and panicking. All he could hope was that his hyung was not doing this to him.

“I’m sorry Sungjong-ah…. Stay happy. It’s not like I’m not going to be around, but I hope we can still be friends.” Sunggyu says looking away to the side.

“No, no….. Why did you kiss me then? If you were going to end this.” Sungjong says, his eyes tearing up once more.

“A goodbye kiss. I wanted to remember your lips.” Sunggyu says with a sad smile and letting one single tear fall out of his eye and down his to cheek to fall on the floor.

“Goodbye, Sungjong-ah.” Sunggyu says opening the door and walking out of the room. Then he quickly makes his way to Dongwoo’s room and knocks. Sungjong opens the door to see his hyung, and now his ex-boyfriend walk into the 2nd oldest’s room. Sungjong feels his anger build up and slams the door shut before sliding down the door and crying.

Sunggyu on the other hand walked into Dongwoo’s room and dived face first onto the bed and started to cry. He never let any of the other members see him cry, but Dongwoo has always been there for him so he knew that he could trust Dongwoo.

“Hyung?” Dongwoo says with a soft voice while sitting on the side of the bed next to the crying leader.

“I-I broke u-up with S-S-Sungjongie….” Sunggyu says, lifting his face from the pillow.

“WHAT!? WHY? DON’T YOU LOVE HIM???!!!” Dongwoo yells in shock.

“I-I-I-I do love him, but we can’t work Dongwoo-ah….” Sunggyu says in response.

“You can stay here with me tonight.” Dongwoo offers after a while of silence, lying down next to his hyung and wrapping his arms around the taller.

“Thanks Dongwoo-ah.”

 

Sungjong spent most of his night on the floor next to the door, hugging onto a picture of Sunggyu and him together while hoping that Sunggyu would walk through the door. Sunggyu on the other hand was in Dongwoo’s arms crying. Dongwoo let the older cry in his arms and dampen his shirt.

What will happen next? Will they get back together or will this relationship end like this?

 

To be continued….