Chapter 15

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“Why is Sunggyu-hyung sleeping in Woohyun’s arms?” Dongwoo questions when he sees the two after he walks through the door and closes it behind him.

“Not sure. Woohyun-hyung decided to climb into bed with hyung. Not sure why though.” Hoya says, not looking away from the TV.

Dongwoo nods slowly before he sets Sunggyu’s bags down next to his before he walks over to the bed and taps Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Hey hyung.” Woohyun says with a smile as he slowly moves to get out of the bed when he looks down to see the leader sleeping.

“Watch some TV. I’ll stay with Sunggyu-hyung.” Dongwoo says with a smile.

Woohyun nods as Dongwoo takes Woohyun's spot.

 

An hour and a half later….

 

Suddenly Sunggyu’s phone starts ringing which causes Woohyun and Hoya to jump up, but Woohyun gets up and grabs Sunggyu’s phone off of the counter and sees that it was Sungjong.

“Hello?” Woohyun answers.

“Woohyun-hyung? Where’s Sunggyu-hyung?”

“Sleeping.”

Oh…. Where are you guys?”

“Sunggyu-hyung, Howon and I are in with Dongwoo-hyung in his room.”

When he wakes up…. Can you tell him that I need to talk to him?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks hyung.” Sungjong says before he hangs up.

Woohyun looks up to see Sunggyu still sleep so he writes a note so that he remembers to tell Sunggyu when the older wakes up.

Not too long after Woohyun hung up, their manager sent a text to Sunggyu telling him to meet him in the lobby in 10mins. When Hoya say this he quickly walked over to Sunggyu and Dongwoo to wake the older up.

“Hyung…. Manger-hyung wants to talk to you in 10mins in the lobby. You might want to get up.”

When Sunggyu hears the younger, he quickly sits up, startling Dongwoo slightly. Sunggyu then jumps out of the bed while he grabs his jacket, wallet and phone.

Woohyun quickly turns the TV off before he walks with Dongwoo and Hoya out the door behind Sunggyu who was trying to put on his jacket while he was quickly walking towards the elevator.

“Hyung? Can I talk to you?” A quiet voice says from behind them which causes Sunggyu to stop.

He could recognize it from anywhere. It was the voice that he loved and cherished, but now he had to let go of the owner of the voice.

“Sungjong.” Sunggyu says quietly as he turns around.

“Can I talk to you?”Sungjong repeats his question as he walks forward slightly with Myungsoo standing behind him.

“ I need to go talk to manger-hyung. Go talk to Sungyeolie, I bet he can help.” Sunggyu says as he turns back around and walks into the elevator while Woohyun was holding the door open. Hoya and Dongwoo walk in after the older.

While the door closed, Sunggyu looked up and took a quick glance at the maknae before he looked down again as the door shut.

Sungjong watched the door close with a sad expression as Myungsoo watched the maknae’s face.

 

Ten minutes later….

 

Sungjong watched Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo talking to their manger from a distance while Myungsoo was standing beside the younger.

When they finished talking to their manger, Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo gave their manger a bow before their manger walked away after waving to the four guys. Sungjong was about to walk up to the other members, but he stiffened when he saw Dongwoo jump on Sunggyu’s back while Woohyun and Hoya tried to get the Dino off of their leader. Although what made Sungjong stiffen was when he saw Dongwoo’s lips brush against Sunggyu’s cheek by accident as he got pulled off.

When Sungjong got back to his senses, he quickly walked up to Sunggyu and grabbed the leader’s arm and dragged the older towards the stairwell. This left the other guys to look at the two guys in shock. Once the door shut, the maknae let go of the older’s arm and stood with his back towards the older.

“What was that for Lee Sungjong!?” Sunggyu yelled at the younger.

“If you have nothing to say, I’m going to go.” Sunggyu says as he turns around and reaches for the door handle, but he freezes when Sungjong whips his head around to face the older.

“I can’t believe you did that hyung!” Sungjong yells at the older as he grabs the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt and slammed the older against the wall.

“YAH LEE SUNGJONG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” Sunggyu back as he pushes the youngers hands away.

Everyone knew that they shouldn’t argue with a mad Sungjong, but even though everyone knew that they should avoid the maknae, Sunggyu was the leader and he was the only one who would dare talk to Sungjong when the younger was mad.

“When you have something to tell me, you know where you can find me.” Sunggyu says after he calmed himself down a bit as he pushed Sungjong aside to reach the door.

“YOU DON’T GIVE ME A SINGLE MOMENT TO TALK TO YOU!!!” Sungjong yells which causes Sunggyu to stop dead in his tracks, his hand on the door handle and standing with his back facing the other member.

“We have nothing to talk about.” Sunggyu says quietly before he opens the door and walks out, leaving the maknae to sit down on one of the steps and put his head in his hands and starts letting the tears flow down.

 

To be continued….

 

A/N: The next chapter will only include ONE SCENE, but showing both sides of it. (Sungjong’s POV and Sunggyu’s POV). So it may seem like it is repeating, but it’s just showing both sides.