Chapter 2 (Sungkyu's POV)

After Preforming Trouble Maker

The next day…

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

I slowly open my eyes to find Dongwoo with his arm around me. I remember him trying to comfort me yesterday when I told him about me and Sungjong. I know that Sungjongie doesn’t know that I told Dongwoo yet, but Dongwoo is the closest member to me in the band. I slowly get up and stretch my back and neck. Once I get out of the bed I shake Dongwoo’s arm telling him to get up.

“Dongwoo-ah… Get up. We have to get breakfast and get ready to go to an interview.”

“Sungkyu-hyung… Five more minutes…” I hear him groan.

“Fine. I’ll come wake you up after I wake the rest of them up”

“Ok” I hear him say. He smiles at me even though he still has his eyes closed.

I walk out the door and knock on Sungyeolie and Woohyun’s room, but when no one answers I take out the spare key that I have and insert it in to unlock the door. I obviously have spare keys to their room because I am the leader, I do need to wake them up and make sure they’re asleep.

When I get in I see them both sleeping peacefully on their beds. I walk over and wake both of them up by shaking them. When they do get up they walk out of their room with me and they head downstairs to get breakfast before I head to Hoya and Myungsoo’s room. When I knock on the door I see Hoya open it for me.

“Good Morning hyung.”

“Good Morning. Is Myungsoo up?”

“Well he didn’t come back last night”

“Oh… Ok, go downstairs and get breakfast” I say with a smile before I turn to go back to my room.

When I walk in I see Sungjongie curled into a ball, while Myungsoo has his arms wrapped around him. As if Sungjongie felt my presence his eyes flew open and got up, startling Myungsoo.

“Hyung…” He starts saying, but I just look away and check to see if Myungsoo’s awake. When I see him get out of bed and rub his eyes I look back at Sungjongie before I say…

“Sungjong-ah… Go downstairs with Myungsoo and eat something before we have to get ready for that interview.” Then I turn to walk out of the room, but suddenly I feel Sungjongie’s hand on my shoulder.

“Hyung… I really need to talk to you.” I hear him say, but I really don’t want to deal with this now so I shrug his hand off my shoulder and open the door.

“I’m busy” I say before I walk out. When I reach Dongwoo's room I feel arms sliding around my waist and someone’s head burry into my shoulder.

“Hyung… please… Listen to me. I-” He starts to say before I cut him off.

“Not now Sungjong-ah… I’m busy…” I say again before I pull away and walk into Dongwoo's room and close the door behind me.

I lean against the door before I walk over to wake Dongwoo up.

Once he gets up we walk down to lobby area to get something to eat.

I’m sorry Sungjong-ah… we’ll talk after I get my mind sorted out first…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N: There will be 2 "chapter 2's" because one's in Sungjong's POV and One's in Sungkyu's POV