Chapter 18

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

Not too long after Dongwoo and Sunggyu’s discussion, both guys hear a knock on the door. Dongwoo got up and walked towards it and looked through the peephole to make sure that it wasn’t a sasaeng fan.

When he looked through the peephole, he was greeted with the sight of Hoya and Woohyun. After the rapper saw this, he quickly unlocked the door and stepped aside to let the other two in.

After the two walked in, Dongwoo closed the door before walking back over to the couch and sitting next to Sunggyu.

“What’s that?” Sunggyu asks from the couch while pointing at the bags that the two guys were holding.

“Food!” Woohyun replies as he and Hoya hold up the bags that were in their right hand.

“And Drinks!” Hoya finishes as they both hold up the bags in their left hand.

“You can place them on the table over there.” Dongwoo says with a smile as he points towards the table that was in front of the mini kitchen.

Both guys nod and walk over to place the bags on the table before they start taking the contents out and placing them on the surface.

“What did you get?” Sunggyu asks, worrying about the food that they are eating.

“Four bottles of each flavor of Something Natural.” Woohyun says as he points at some of the bottles that Hoya took out.

“Which Flavors?” Dongwoo asks as he gets up.

“Black Cherry, Strawberry Peach, Blueberry Lemon, Pink Grapefruit and Raspberry Keylime.” Hoya replies as he reads each label before he places them in the mini fridge.

Sunggyu nods as he gets up and sits down on one of the chairs at the table.

“We also got, a couple of chocolate bars, a couple energy protein bars, a couple bags of chips and a couple of Ice Cream bars.” Woohyun continues as he places the different types of Ice Cream bars into the freezer before closing the door.

“I guess we deserve a junk food day…..” Sunggyu says as he nods his head, watching Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya smile.

“Let’s not tell the others though.” Hoya suggests, looking up at Sunggyu.

“Sure. Just hide everything so they don’t find out if they decide to visit later.” Sunggyu says with a smile and walked back to the couch to turn to a different channel.

“What do you want to drink hyung?” Dongwoo asks after the three guys hid the food in cabinets.

“I…. You know what I really want….” Sunggyu starts saying, but soon trails off.

“What?” All three members asks at the same time.

“I could really go for a drink….” Sunggyu says as he turns the TV off and turns to face the others.

“Do you want us to get you a beer or something?” Dongwoo asks.

“I couldn’t possibly get drunk. Not at this time.” Sunggyu says as he lets out a sigh and shakes his head.

“Hyung… It’s 8:30. I think that you can get a little drunk today….” Dongwoo says.

“I guess…. I don’t know our schedule for tomorrow though.” Sunggyu replies, shaking his head once more.

“Come on hyung~ Just call manger-hyung, ask him for permission and if he says yes, we’ll go get something to drink, but if he says no, we can still hang out here.” Woohyun says with a smile as he strolls over to the older and sits beside him on the couch.

“Okay. I’ll give manger-hyung a call….”

 

Ten minutes later….

 

The rap line returned with four boxes that contained 6 bottles of beer each, a bottle of whiskey, a bottle of Baileys and a bottle of whine. (A/N: I know that sounds like a lot of alcohol, but they are guys and they all have a high level tolerance to alcohol, in this fanfic.)

After getting permission that they could drink as much as they wanted as long as they were up for the consequences, they were aloud. Also they didn’t anything scheduled until after 6pm. They were scheduled to go for dinner at a restaurant and then to a couple of interviews before they returned back to the hotel so their schedule wasn’t that tiring the next day.

“We’re back!” Dongwoo and Hoya say in unison as they set the things on the counter before sticking all the bottles of beer into the fridge, the wine, Baileys and Whiskey into a cabinet.

Once they were done, they walked up to Woohyun and Sunggyu to ask the two vocals what they wanted.

“Give me a beer.” Woohyun says to Hoya who walked back to the kitchen to grab himself and the vocal a bottle of beer each.

“I’ll have a glass of Baileys.” Sunggyu says, looking up to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo nods as he grabs a glass, puts ice in it, and pours a glass of Baileys for the older while he grabs a bottle of beer for himself. He then walks over to the vocals, Hoya by his side with a bottle opener in one hand.

“Thanks.” Woohyun and Sunggyu say at the same time as they both grab their drinks from the rappers.

Both rappers smile before they sit down in front of the couch.

Sunggyu lets out a sigh as he takes a sip from the drink before he fixes his eyes on the TV.

Hoya opens his beer before he hands the opener to Dongwoo as he watches their leader.

“Hyung? You okay?” Woohyun questions as he opens his beer.

“I-I’m fine….” Sunggyu says with a forced smile while taking another sip.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” Sunggyu replies as he finishes his drink and gets up to pour himself another glass before walking back to the couch.

“You don’t look okay.” Hoya says as he tilts his head slightly.

“I’m fine…. I’m fine….”

 

With Sungjong….

 

Sungjong lets out a low groan as he tries to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

The Maknae soon shoots up and looks around, looking for the older. Although, all he finds his a note.

 

Maknae-ah…

It’s better that your with Sungyeol so be happy with him.

All we have now is a hyung to dongsaeng relationship….

If you need to talk to me….

You know exactly where I am.

- Kim Sunggyu

 

To be continued….