Final

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

Sunggyu lets out a low groan in pain, when he feels a sharp pain in the side of his head.

“Are you okay hyung?” Sungjong asks as he opens his eyes and looks up at the older.

“S-S-Sungjong-ah….” Sunggyu stutters, both surprised and nervous.

“Do you remember what happened last night?” Sungjong questions, not letting go of the older’s waist.

Sunggyu was about to say no, but he feels a sharp pain in the side of his brain and remembers everything. Especially the part when he said something that he didn’t want to say…. Well, at least not to the maknae.

“S-Sungjong-ah…. I-“ Sunggyu starts saying, but stops talking when Sungjong tightens his arms even more and buries his face into the crook of the leaders neck.

“I wont do anything to you hyung…. Just…. Just let me stay like this for a little while.” Sungjong says as he closes his eyes.

“Before you start to avoid me again….” Sungjong finishes in a quiet voice.

The leader stiffens when he hears the youngers words.

“Sungjong-ah…. I…. I’m sorry.” Sunggyu says in a quiet voice.

“Y-Your w-what?” Sungjong asks, as he loosens his arms and opens his eyes as he looks up at the older.

“I’m sorry…. I’m sorry that I over reacted…. Can you f-f-forgive me?” Sunggyu asks for forgiveness as he looks down at the younger.

“Your what?” Sungjong asks as he sits up, letting go completely.

The maknae couldn’t’ believe what he was hearing. Was the almighty leader-Gyu apologizing? Sungjong knew how difficult it was for Sunggyu and how difficult Sunggyu found apologizing to someone was. The leader barely ever apologized to other people so when Sungjong heard the leader apologize, the younger froze.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for over reacting. I shouldn’t have over reacted about you kissing Sungyeol…. It wasn’t that big of a deal. I… I shouldn’t have over reacted…. So I’m sorry.” Sunggyu says, sitting up and looking everywhere, but at the younger.

Sungjong was too shocked to say anything so he just stared at the older in surprise.

“I get it if you don’t want to get back together with me…. After everything I did to you. I just wanted you to know how I really felt. I guess I should get going.” Sunggyu says as he pulls away from the maknae’s grasp to slip out of the bed, but gets stopped by the younger.

Sunggyu still doesn’t look at the younger so Sungjong lets out a huff of frustration as he reaches up and grabs the back of Sunggyu’s neck with his free hand, pulling the older into a kiss.

“I forgive you.” Sungjong says as they break away.

“I’m so sorry Sungjong-ah…. I’m sorry.” Sunggyu keeps apologizing as he lets tears fall from his eyes.

“Hyung…. Please stop crying. I don’t want to see my strong leader-hyung and boyfriend cry.” Sungjong says as he reaches up and wipes the tears from Sunggyu's cheeks.

“I….I love you Lee Sungjong.” Sunggyu says as he connects their lips once more.

“I love you too Kim Sunggyu.”

 

After all the tension and all the arguments that happened on their trip… By the time Infinite got back to Korea, everything was back to normal. Well…. Everything besides the fact that L and Sungyeol became a couple….

This trip was a trip that held both good and bad memories for Infinite.

Let’s hope Sunggyu and Sungjong never get into another fight…. The tension was killing the other members.

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed!!! Thank you all for reading!!! Also, I was wondering if I should make a sequel on Infinite going back to Korea, but when they get back Sungjong discovers a Woogyu fanfic and gets pissed off. This time, Sungjong doesn’t fight for their love…. Sunggyu Does.

Please comment on what you think!!!