Chapter 6

After Preforming Trouble Maker

Later that night….

 

No One’s POV:

After they finished their schedules, all the infinite members returned to their hotel rooms. Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun just went to their rooms to sleep without knowing the tension between the oldest and youngest.

Myungsoo on the other hand gave Sungjong a hug to wish him luck while Dongwoo gave Sunggyu a pat on the back and a smile.

Sungjong entered the room first and waited for his hyung nervously on his bed. As soon as Sunggyu entered, he stood up.

“Hyung-“ Sungjong starts, but Sunggyu cuts him off by holding a hand up.

Sunggyu lets out a sigh before looking up to face Sungjong.

“I guess we need to talk right?”

“Yeah. Look, hyung-“ Sungjong starts again, but gets cut off by Sunggyu once more.

Sunggyu thought all day on how he was going to break the news to Sungjong. He didn’t want to hurt the younger, it was for him anyway.

Sunggyu took a deep breath before looking up to look straight into Sungjong’s eyes.

“Sungjong-ah…. I-I don’t think that….” Sunggyu starts saying before trailing off.

All Sungjong could feel when he heard those words were shock and fear.

“W-W-What?”

“Look, Sungjong-ah. I d-don’t think that w-we should be together anymore….” Sunggyu says looking down at his lap.

“What are you trying to say hyung?”

“I’m trying to tell you that we should break up.”

“W-Why hyung? Why!? Do you not love me anymore?!” Sungjong yells at his hyung getting up and staring down at Sunggyu.

“No, Sungjong-ah…. I do love you, I love you a lot, but you seem like your happy with other people and plus…. This can’t work. You know this Sungjong-ah.” Sunggyu says getting up.

“Hyung! If you love me than why can’t we be together?! Is it because of Dongwoo-hyung?! Do you have feelings for him!? Is that why your dumping me?!” Sungjong starts demanding. He could feel tears build up in his eyes, threatening to come out.

“No, Sungjong-ah… I love you with all of my heart. I’m doing this for you. I can’t keep you happy, I’m always so harsh on you. I-I can’t see you upset because of me. I…. I can’t do anything to make you happy Sungjong-ah…. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you out in the first place…. I hope we can still be friends.” Sunggyu says while looking away and turning to go to the door, but Sungjong grabs his arm….

 

To Be Continued….

 

A/N: 17 Subscribers!? Thank you all for so much support, but sadly this fanfic is going to end soon…. (Tear….) hope you all enjoyed it and will enjoy the rest!!

Thank you for reading!!!