Chapter 4

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

“Hyung you need to talk to Sungjongie… He’s really upset right now….” Once they get somewhere that the other members can’t hear them.

“I don’t know Myungsoo-ah… I don’t know what to say to him. And… and I’m scared” Sungkyu says as he runs his hand through his hair.

“I’ll help you prepare before you talk to him, but why are you scared hyung?” Myungsoo just asks looking confused.

“I don’t know… I guess I’m just scared that I might over react and hurt him or maybe I’ll say something stupid….” Sungkyu says nervously while avoiding Myungsoo's eyes.

“Don’t worry hyung.” Myungsoo says trying to calm his hyung down.

“I don’t know… do you… do you think that Sungjongie likes someone else?”

“Hyung?”

“Why would you think that?” Myungsoo asks shocked.

“I don’t know… I mean it seems like we’ve been drifting apart lately and maybe he developed feelings for someone else….. like Sungyeolie…”

“Hyung! He doesn’t and never will have feelings for anyone except you!!!”

“M… May… maybe I should just end it… you know they always say that if you love something you should let it go.” Sungkyu says stuttering. He really doesn’t want to break up with Sungjong, but if that’s what the maknae wants, he’ll be willing to do it. Sungkyu would do anything to see Sungjong happy.

“They also say “If that thing loves you back it will always come back to you” So Hyung…. Don’t break up with him….. He’ll get really upset. You his entire world hyung.”

“I don’t know Myungsoo-ah….”

“Talk to him tonight? Just talk to him tonight. Hear what he has to say. Don’t cut him off or anything, just listen to what he has to say.”

When Sungkyu doesn’t say anything Myungsoo continues.

“Please hyung. Just give him a chance to explain himself. Please….”

“Alright Myungsoo-ah…. But give me till tonight. I’ll talk to him tonight….” Sungkyu says before he walks away and back to the members. He sits back in his seat taking a quick glance and Sungjong.

Not too long after Sungkyu walks back Myungsoo follows. He sits back in his seat across from Sungjong. They just both eat and talk like nothing happened, but Dongwoo and Sungjong can’t help it, but be curious….

 

To be continued…