Chapter 5

After Preforming Trouble Maker

Sungkyu’s POV:

I start to eat the food that’s on my plate, but I can see that Dongwoo is staring at me with curious eyes while eating what’s on his own plate. I let out a sigh and look up to look Dongwoo straight in the eyes.

“What is it Dongwoo-ah?” I ask while taking a sip out of the coffee that Dongwoo got me while I was talking to Myungsoo.

“I’m just curious….” Dongwoo says turning his head a little to the side.

“About?”

“I don’t know…. What did you and Myungsoo talk about?”

I look back down to my plate and start eating as I explain everything to him.

By the time I finish explaining, both me and Dongwoo finish eating and put away our plates. Both of us take a look around and see that everyone’s still eating so we just smile. I wrap one of my arms around Dongwoo’s shoulder before I call out to the other members.

“Hey guys!” I yell. When they all look up I continue.

“After your done eating go back to your rooms and clean up. Dongwoo and I will come by your rooms and we can all head down back to the lobby together to meet the manger-hyungs.”

“Okay Hyung!” They all say at the same time with loud voices. Everyone…. Besides Sungjong.

I saw his mouth move, but I couldn’t really hear his voice. He just stared down at his plate. I gave them all a smile before I turned around and walked away to the elevator with Dongwoo.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my shoulder. When I turn around I see Sungjong staring at me and Myungsoo walking up beside him.

I glance at Myungsoo before I pull away and walk into the elevator with Dongwoo.

“You coming?” I ask casually not really looking at them.

I guess Dongwoo felt me tense up when Sungjong stood really close to me because he wrapped one of his arms around my waist pulling me closer. When I looked at him he just smiled at me. I just smiled back at him. I leaned over and pressed the button of the floor our rooms were on.

Once the door opens we all walk out and I walk with Dongwoo to his room before I say that whoever gets ready faster will come by the other’s room.

After I finish I just turn and leave. I walk up to the door that Sungjong and I shared. I take a deep breath before I walk in.

Once I walk in I see Sungjong pacing in front of one of the beds. As soon as he sees me he walks up to me, but I just turn away from him and go to my bags.

I really don’t want to deal with this right now…. I promised Myungsoo that I’ll talk to him TONIGHT so he’ll just have to wait.

“I’m going to get ready first.” I say sternly without looking up at him.

“Alright hyung, but I need to-“ He starts, but I just cut him off.

“Sungjong-ah…. I know we need to talk, but not now. I’m busy.” I say looking at him now.

“Then when hyung? When can we talk?”

“Later” I say looking away and walking towards the bathroom.

I hear him call my name when I close the door. Leaning against the bathroom door I let out a breath.

I take my clothes off and get into the shower. It feels nice to feel the hot water on my back again. It feels like ages since I took a shower, but I think it’s only been like two days.

I lean on my arms that were pressed again the wall in front of me. A bunch of questions pop into my head.

Why did Sungjong agree on kissing Sungyeol? Does he not love me anymore? Should we break up?

I let out a sigh after I wash my hair and body I turn the water off and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom.

Suddenly I watch Sungjong standing up and opening his mouth to say something, but he closes it again when he realizes that I’m not actually wearing clothes. I look away and grab clothes from my bag and start putting them on. After I get on a pair of black boxers and white pants on I turn to face Sungjong. After all I am the leader so I have to take care of all the members no matter what we’re dealing with….

“Sungjong-ah. Go get ready. I’ll come back and get you later.” I say before I turn around and grab a black V-neck t-shirt out of my bag. I pull it on before I grab a pair of socks and sit down on my bed before I put them on.

“Sungjong-ah? Aren’t you going to get ready?” I ask, looking at him curiously because he hasn’t moved from his spot.

“Uh…. Yeah.” He responds before turning around and walking to the bathroom.

Once he closes the door I fall backwards, lying down on the bed. I cover my face with my hands before I start silently crying. I know that I should stay strong.

I guess that I should just break up with him…. It feels like we’ve been drifting apart lately. We don’t see each other a lot anymore….

That’s it… I made up my mind. I’m going to break up with Sungjong tonight.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

As soon as I get into the bathroom and close the door I fall on the floor and start to cry. I can’t help it. I feel like hyung’s going to break up with me tonight. I know it! I know he hates me because I kissed Sungyeol-hyung, but he didn’t even let me explain.

What if he does break up with me? I might as well go die or quit the band…..

 

To be continued….