Chapter 13

After Preforming Trouble Maker

No One’s POV:

Did he force himself on you?” Myungsoo asks the maknae carefully with curious eyes.

Sungjong doesn’t say anything to answer the older’s question, looking down at his lap to avoid Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Sungjong-ah?”

“Hyung…. Can we not talk about this? I really need to go find Sunggyu-hyung.” Sungjong says as he gets up from his spot.

Myungsoo didn’t really know what to say so he stayed quiet and nodded as he got up. Sungjong smiled before he ran out the door to look for Sunggyu.

 

With Sunggyu and Dongwoo…

 

Sunggyu and Hoya were talking about random things, but they turned their attention to the door when they heard the bell ring.

“Hey leader-Gyu! Hey Howon-ah!” Woohyun says with a wide smile as he sits down next to Sunggyu.

“Hey Hyun-ah!” Sunggyu says with a forced smile.

“Hey hyung. Do you want anything to drink?” Hoya asks as he gets up and pulls out his wallet.

“Whoa Howon-ah! I’m the leader here. I’m buying the drink.” Sunggyu says as he gets up.

“You do enough for us hyung.” Hoya says as he walks around and pushes on Sunggyu’s shoulder which makes him sit down.

“Just get me an Iced Americano.” Woohyun says as he wraps an arm around Sunggyu.

Hoya nods before he walks away to the counter. Woohyun then turns his head slightly to see a lifeless leader.

“Hey hyung? You okay?” Woohyun asks as he shoves Sunggyu lightly.

“Hm? Oh, Yeah. I’m just a little tired.” Sunggyu half lies as he lets out a week smile.

“Really hyung? Are you sure? You look exhausted. You seriously look like your going to collapse.” Woohyun says with concern in his eyes as he leans over and reaches up to grab Sunggyu’s face to look it over.

“I’m fine Woohyun-ah.” Sunggyu says as he tries to pull away, but Woohyun stops him.

“Stay still hyung.” Woohyun says as he looks over Sunggyu.

What they didn’t know was Sungjong saw Woohyun’s face close with Sunggyu’s as he looked at the older’s face, examining it. Although, from the spot where Sungjong was standing, it looked like the two were kissing. Sungjong ran back to the hotel and walked back into Myungsoo’s room to see the older watching TV.

“You okay Sungjong-ah?”

 

To be continued….