Chapter 3

After Preforming Trouble Maker

Sungkyu’s POV:

As soon as Dongwoo and I reach the breakfast area, I see the members already eating. I scan the room to look for everyone. First I see the Hoya eating with Sungyeol and Woohyun. When they see me they wave to me smiling.

“Good Morning Hyung!” They all yell before they go back to eating. After I take another look around to find Myungsoo and Sungjong eating at the table next to Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun's table. I can’t help, but feel sorry for ignoring Sungjong, but I know that it’s best if I calm myself down before I talk to him so that I don’t get more mad at him for no reason.

I was so in thought that I didn’t realize that I was staring at Sungjong until he looked up at me. When he saw me staring at him he pushed his chair back so he could get up, but right before he got up out of his chair I feel someone handing me something. When I look down I see a plate full of food and when I look beside me I see Dongwoo smiling at me.

“Thanks Dongwoo-ah” I say with a smile grabbing the plate.

“No problem hyung! You need the energy. Come on.” He says as he takes my arm to drag me to a table that’s beside Sungjong and Myungsoo’s table.

After he puts his plate down and pulls out his chair he tells me to sit down. I listen to him and put my plate down before I pull my chair out so I can sit down. Once I sit down he looks at me seriously before saying…

“Hyung… Are you going to talk to Sungjongie?”

“I don’t know Dongwoo-ah… I don’t even know what to say to him…” I reply back to him while looking away.

“I’ll help you, hyung. Trust me” He says before he takes my hand in his.

“Thanks Dongwoo-ah… you’re the best” I say smiling at him. I remove my hand and we start eating.

After a while I hear a chair pull out and I see Myungsoo standing in front of me.

“Good morning hyung!”

“Good morning” Dongwoo and I say at the same time, but Dongwoo says it more happily.

“Hyung… Can I talk to you?” He asks me after he takes a glance towards Sungjongie.

“Sure…” I say as I get up from my chair.

I wonder what he wants to talk to me about…

 

Sungjong’s POV:

I’m talking to Myungsoo-hyung until I suddenly see Dongwoo-hyung and Sungkyu-hyung walk in. I stop eating as I watch Dongwoo-hyung grab two plates and starting to fill both up with food. Then I turn my attention to Sungkyu-hyung as he looks towards Sungyeol-hyung, Hoya-hyung and Woohyun-hyung’s table. I look away and return back to eating.

I can’t help it, but look towards Sungkyu-hyung, but when I do I see Sungkyu-hyung staring at me. I hesitate a moment before I decide to get up and talk to him. As I pull my chair out to get up I see Dongwoo-hyung walk over and give him a plate of food. Then they walk over to a table besides ours.

“Sungjong-ah?” Myungsoo-hyung says looking at me with worry in his eyes.

“It’s nothing” I say as I force out a sad smile.

We continue to eat before I decide to glance at Sungkyu-hyung. When I do I see Dongwoo-hyung take Sungkyu-hyung’s hand ad grab it tightly. I can’t help, but feel this pain in my chest. Although what I hear after is what makes me get tears form in my eyes.

“Thanks Dongwoo-ah… you’re the best” After I hear that I can’t help it, but tears come to my eyes. Maybe my dream was telling me something… maybe Sungkyu-hyung is going to end it with me… maybe-

“Sungjong-ah? What’s wrong?” Myungsoo-hyung says snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I… I don’t know…” I say. I can’t stand to look up.

“Hold on Sungjong-ah… Let me talk to Sungkyu-hyung.” He says as he pulls out his chair and stands up.

I watch as he walks over to Dongwoo and Sungkyu-hyung.

“Good morning hyung!” I hear Myungsoo-hyung say.

“Good morning” Both Sungkyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung say at the same time, but Dongwoo-hyung says it more cheerfully.

Myungsoo-hyung glances at me before continuing.

“Hyung… Can I talk to you?”

“Sure…” I hear Sungkyu-hyung reply as he gets up.

No! Myungsoo-hyung! What are you going to say?!

 

To be continued…