Your daughter miss him (Dongjun)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

you're trying to get your daughter on her room, 'cuz she need to sleep...

''i don't want to sleep! i miss appa! '', she said as she crossed her arms with a little pout.

''sweetie, i understand, but you know that your appa is going to take two days to comeback , i need you to go to sleep now'', you replied.

''you can call him umma...'', she said with a little smile .

''if i call your appa, you go to sleep?!??'', you asked.

''yes!! i swear!'', she replied as she jump up and down around the living room.

you go to the kitchen, pick your phone and go back to the living room.

you sit on the couch and put your daughter on your lap as you start a phone call with your husband, DongJun.

''yoboseyo?'', he asked through the phone.

''hi baby, i have a little problem with our princess!'', you said.

''What happened _____? did she get hurt? she's sick? '', he asked worried.

''no, nothing like that baby.. she doesn't want to go to sleep!'', you said as you play with your daughter's hair.

''can you pass her the phone?!'', he asked .

''ofc'', you replied as you pass the phone to your daughter.

''yoboseyo??'', your daughter said smiling.

''hi baby, do you miss appa?'', Dongjun asked.

''yes appa.. i need you here with me and umma... '', your daughter said .

''i know that baby, but you know that i need to do my job, or else you can't see your ZE:A uncles anymore '', he said .

''oh, yeah, i know appa... '', she replied.

'' baby, now i need you to go sleep, arasso?!'', Dongjun said.

''but... appa? can you sing a song for me? '', she asked.

''yes, but first, go get on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket and then i sing for you to sleep'', he said.

your daugther run upstairs to her bedroom and you follow.

when you enter her room you saw her laying down on her bed with the phone on speaker.

Dongjun started to sing one of ZE:A's song and your daughter fall asleep.

you pick the phone up.

''thank you baby, i don't know what to do to get her to sleep...'', you said as you go out of your daughter's room.

''you welcome, but when i comeback , you owe me!'', he said and you can hear him smirking.

''little kid'', you replied smiling.

''you like it .. now go to sleep too!'', Dongjun said.

''you sing for me too!'', you replied laughing.

''arasso'', he said.