He 'cheat' on you (Jinki/Onew)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

Jinki was on the bathroom, taking a shower while you're on the bedroom watching a random movie that was playing on the TV...

Suddenly, Jinki's phone started to ring.

''babe, your phone is ringing!'', you yelled from the bedroom to the bathroom.

''can you pick up from me? it must be the manager!'', Jinki replied.

''arasso!'', you replied, ''yobose-yo?'', you said as you answer the phone call.

''Hi, can i talk to my boyfriend?'', the girl on the phone call asked.

''hmmm, i think he's taking a shower right now! you can leave a message if you want!'', you said.

''no.. but please tell him that i call'', the girl said.

''okeii, bye bye'', you replied and end the phone call.

you sit on the bed again and wait for Jinki to come out of the bathroom.

a couple minutes pass and he come out of the bathroom.

''do you pick up the call?'', he asked.

''yes... your girlfriend call and didn't leave a message'', you replied angryly.

''my... my what?'', he asked confused.

''your girlfriend Jinki! are you really cheating on me?'', you asked as you get up from the bed on more time.

''no, i'm not cheating on you! did you even read the name on the phone?'', he asked raising one eyebrow as he look throw the phonecalls.

''no'', you replied

''well, next time make sure you look!'', he show's you the phone call, ''do you see that?'', he asked.

''yes, i can read wae?'' you look to the phone call name and you read [Miu heart] on it.

''Miu is Taemin's girlfriend! the sim card i have on my phone is from Taemin'', he replied angryly.

you didn't reply and Jinki left the room a little angry.

you decided to left the room too and follow him.

''Jinki, babe?'', you called him, ''can i talk to you?'', you asked.

''whatever _____-ah!'', he replied walking towards the bedroom again.

you follow him once again and wrap your arms around his waist.

''i'm sorry baby... i don't mean to make you angry but when Miu called you i feel really sad...'' you said not letting him go, ''i'm really sorry... i do anything for you to apologize me'', you finished.

''anything?'', he asked, smirking as he break free from your arms.

''yes, anything!'', you replied looking at him.

''good, 'cuz..'', he said as he push you down on the bed and started to go up on you, ''...i'm on the mood right now'', he finished as he kiss you on the neck.

you kiss him on the lips as the air started to heat up.