He hit's you really hard (Mark) [SEQUEL]

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

''don't talk to me like that! i'm out of this house Mark! i'm tired of you hitting me without a reason... Or everytime you are angry or upset, you just hit me and then you get all lovey dovey to me! i'm so done with you Mark! and you can slap me right now if you want, but i'm breaking up with you!'', you cried as you said.

You pick up your suitcase and head towards the front door... he follow you..

''bye Mark'', you said as you close the door.
_______________________________________________________________

You were living at your best friend's house after the fight, and possibly break up, with Mark...

''Miu? I'm going to the super market! Do you want something?'', you asked your best friend.

''ani-yah!'', she replied.

''Ok, see you soon then'', you said as you dress up your jacket and get out the house.

 

*On the super market*

 

You were on the vegetable section, looking for some ingredients to the dinner.

''Hi'', a guy aproach you and touch your shoulder.

You got all scared out and look behind you...

It was Mark... You ignore him and started to walk towards the other section's of the market.

''I said 'Hi' '', he repeat as he follow you.

You turn yourself to face him, ''i heard you, i simply didn't want to reply Mark!''.

''Sorry for yesterday... I'm really sorry.'', he apologize.

''Of course you are...'', you give him a look, ''i don't believe you Mark, not anymore''.

''come on.. i'm really sorry...'', he follow you across the market.

''You are sorry right now... if something happen to you, i'll pay for that again! I don't care Mark! Live your life and i'll live mine!'', you started to walk but he grab your arm and kiss you passionately.

You were really mad at him because he hit you really hard yesterday... but, you still love him... 

''i'm forgiven?'', he asked as he hug you hard, preventing you from escaping.

''only if you promise that you don't hit me anymore or i swear to god Mark that i'll break up with you again!'', you announced with a mad look on your face.

''you look cute when you are mad'', he wink to you and smile.

''stop it!'', you blushed.

''i love you'', he kiss your forehead and hug you again.

''nado''.