Weekly idol guest (EXO)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

You, being bestfriend's with EXO, sometimes are called out to appear on television shows along with them.

Today wasn't an exception... They will be on weekly idol and the MC's and the production called you to know if you want to show.

Obviously you agree with that within seconds.

You left your house towards the studio, trying to not be seeing by anyone, because you want to make a surprise to them.

As you reach the studio you felt a hand touching your shoulder.

You trembling a little because you think it was any EXO member...

You look back and it was DefConn, one of the MC's.

You feel your heart callming down as you realize who it was.

''Hi Def'', you greet him.

''Hi (y/n)! Are you ready for the show?'', he asked.

''Yes! But can we go inside now? I don't want EXO to see me!'', you asked nervously.

''Of course, come on'', he smile at you.

DefConn and you had been friends for 2 years now since when you debut as an actress and make a aperance on their show, weekly idol.

''How have you been?'', he asked as you both reach the dressing room's.

''I'm fine and you?!'', you asked.

''Me too!'', he smile.

''So, i gotta go and dress myself up for the show, see you later!!'', you smile and close the door behind you.

You pick up a red skirt, a black blouse and a black high heels boots.

# On the studio #

''We're on live in 3...2...'', the producer point at them for them to start.

''Weekly...Idol!'', DefConn and Don said together.

''So, today we have 12 guest's! Their the most popular rookies right now on the industry! Please give it up for.... EXO!'', DefConn said and EXO enter the studio.

They place each other on a line ...

''1,2,3 We Are One! yeoreobun, annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!'', the 12 boys said in harmony before they all bow 90 degrees.

''Wow, EXO everybody!'', Don said with a smile.

''Kamsahmida!'', Suho and Kris said and bow to the MC's.

''Please sit down!'', DefConn said as he point to the sit's beside the 12 boys.

The host of the show started to ask them some basic questions and then, they announced that EXO will have a surprise... You being their surprise.

''EXO, we got a surprise for you guys!'', Don said.

All the boys started to talk to each other trying to guess what the surprise would be.

''Please, let our guest come in!'', DefConn said.

You feel your body shaking like crazy as you enter the studio, receiving a loud clap sound from the boys and a lot of laugh sound's.

''Yeoreobun annyeonghaseyo! (y/n)-ah imnida!'', you said and you bow 90 degrees towards the camera.

''Noona?'', Sehun asked with a surprised look on his face.

''Yes, Sehun, your noona is here! Give it up for (y/n) everybody!'', Don said and smile along with the boys.

All of them clap their hands and you bow, ''kamsahmida!''.

''Tell us (y/n), how do you become friend's with EXO?'', Don asked you.

''I first met Kris on Canada...'', ''Because we are both from Canada'', Kris interrupted you, ''yes, we are both from Canada... After i met Kris, he told me that he would be debuting with a group of 11 boys... After an year of his 'idol life', he started to show me off his friend's, EXO'', you smile.

''Uh, so.. the first you actually met was Kris?'' Defconn asked, ''neh'', you replied with a smile.

''We're bestfriend's for 3 years now i guess'', Kris smile along with you.

''That is pretty awesome you two'', Don smiled.

''Now, let's talk about love'', DefConn started, causing you to blush a little and making all the boys laugh because they new what is coming.

''oh gosh'', you think to yourself.

''Are you dating any boy in EXO?'',DefConn asked making you blush even more.

''N-no'', you replied making EXO laugh harder then before.

''Why are you guys laughing, it's true!'', you whined like a baby.

''Tell them the truth (y/n)!'', Chanyeol shouted out.

You gave him your 'are you serious' look.

''So, are you dating any of the boys or no?!'', Don asked.

''Fine! Yes, i am!'', you finnaly announced making the MC's open mouthed.

''And can you tell us who the boy is?'', Don asked really intrigued.

''EXO fans please don't bash on (y/n)!!'' DefConn said , seriously.

You look at the boys and they nod their heads in aprovall.

You were about to open your mouth to say who your boyfriend is but Don interrupted you..

''Wait a minute!! Let's make this even more interesting'', he smile, ''you have to get up and back hug the boy you are dating!''.

All the boys smile at the idea, including you.

''Alright, i'll do it!'', you smile back as you get up from your sit.

You started to walk behind the boys, for a little suspense you stop behind Tao and pretend your going to hug him.

''Uh!! TAO ssi?!'', Don asked with mouth open.

''Ani-ya!'', you laugh.

You continue to walk along the line and once again, hug another boy, this time D.O...

''WAAWW, FOR REAL?'', as soon as Don asked, you let D.O and continue to walk.

This time you really hug your boyfriend.....Luhan.... and kissed him on his cheek making all the boys doing a ''awwww'' sound.

''YAH!! Luhan-ssi!!!'', DefConn and Don laugh and smile to you and him.

''For real now?'', Don asked.

''Neh!'', you and Luhan nod and smile.

''That's great (y/n)!! Congradulations!'', DefConn said as you sit down.

''Thank's!'', you smile back.

''Everybody, we reach the end of our show! Thank's for watching! See you next time!'', Don said.

The show finished and you, along with EXO, walk towards the dressing room's.

You were walking beside Kris and you felt a touch on your shoulder making you turn around.

''Yah, you scared me Luhan!'', you said with your hand resting on your chest.

''Can we talk for a moment?'', he asked with a serious look.

''I'll see you guys later, bye!'', you said your goodbyes to EXO and walk with Luhan outside.

''Are you crazy?'', he asked in a angry tone.

''What do you mean?'', you asked.

''Why did you reveal our relation? On a show!'', he asked angryly.

''Because i love you and i want all the people to know that! I'm fine with all the critics and you should be too... If you love me, don't worry about that! Your fans with understand you! Don't worry!'', you replied before you hug him hard.

''I love you too... Sorry but i was nervous...'', he apologize himself.

''That's fine! I love you anyways!'', you smile brightly.


VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LAME ENDING!!!! URGH SORRY!!! TT_TT