When you ignore him (Chen)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

you and your boyfriend, Chen, were sitting on the same couch without even talk to each other...

well... he was talking to you but you didn't asnwer him.

''really?!'', he look at you, ''are you really going to ignore me?!'', he asked , but still has no asnwer from you.

''okay then'', he said as he got up from the couch and walk towards you shared bedroom.

you continued to ''not even care'' as you watch the random movie that was playing on the TV.

minutes later you heard a 'boom' sound from the kitchen.. you jumped a little but you adjust yourself again on the couch.

after a while, Chen comeback from the kitchen with a blue card and a red rose on his left hand, and a plate with a lot's of food on his right hand..

he quickly put everything on the table in front of you, ''i made this for you, hope you enjoy it'', he said looking at you with puppy eyes.

you look at him and then you look at the tv again.

he sit beside you on the couch looking at you...

''please... talk to me..'', he said with soft voice.

you pretend that you're not listening...  

basically, this three day you decided to punish Chen because he missed your date a couple days ago...

''please jagiya...'', he said again.

you decided to 'tease' him and started to eat the food and read the card that he made..

''Jagiya, i know that i miss our date and i'm sorry for that!! /: I love you and i hope you can forgive me! :c '', you read it on the card.

you show a little smile but when your boyfriend look at you, you show a 'poker face'.

you ended the food and then you get up.

''nice food'', you said as you break the silence.

''yah!'', he yelled, ''you're such a tease jagiya!'', he said as he hold your waist.

you broke from his arms and started to run towards the bedroom..

luck wasn't on your side ... you fell on your back on the bed.. Chen reached to the bedroom and saw you lay down on the bed.

''don't... you... dare... to... ignore... me... again'', he said slowly as he started to kiss your neck, towards your lips.

''how know's'', you replied before kissing him back.