Baking a cake as apologize [REQUESTED] (Sehun ft Baekhyun and Luhan)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

Requested by 4youwithlove122


''i think i'm getting fat'', you pout as you look at yourself on the mirror.

''i agree', you boyfriend coldly agree.

''what?'', you asked a little sad as you look at him.

''i think you are getting fat. You should stop eating junk food!'', he replied looking at your body.

''Stop being an Sehun! You should comforting me and saying i look good! Instead you call me fat? What a good boyfriend i get!'', you said as you pick your things ans start to walk to the door.

''Where are you going?'', he asked, ''I'm sorry!'', he finish.

''I don't care! Bye!'', you walk out and close the door behind you.

# Next Morning #

You woke up with your phone buzzing.

''What do you want?'', you yelled on the phone, knowing that it was Sehun.

''I want you back!'', he replied.

You hang up and walk to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath.

## Sehun's POV ##

He try to call you again, but you didn't take his call's.

''ottoke?!'', he asked himself.

He pick up his phone and jacket and leave towards Baekhyun and Luhan's apartment.

''Hi hyung!'', Sehun said to Luhan as he open the door for him.

''Hi Sehun!'', Luhan replied.

''Yah maknae, what do you want?'', Baekhyun joked.

''I got a little fight with (y/n) last night and she got real mad at me'', he started.

''and?'', Luhan asked.

''and... you guys could help me baking her a cake'', he gave them a innocent smile, full of aegyo.

''alright, come on!'', Baekhyun called him to the kitchen.

They start to bake the cake and when it's done cooking they started to decorate it.

''Thank you hyung's!!'', Sehun hugged them.

''No problem! But now, go and apologize yourself!!'', Baekhyun hand him the cake and he leave their apartment.

## Your POV ##

You were on yur couch watching your favorite movie but someone decided to interromp you by knocking on the door.

You got up, open the door, and there's Sehun, with a big box on his hands.

You try to close the door but he put his foot between the door and the door frame.

''Let me talk to you"'', he said.

You look at him and made a move for him to come in.

''Thank's!'', he smile, ''I've made this for you.. Well Baekhyun and Luhan helped me but, the idea was mine!'', he handle you the big box.

You opened it and saw a beautiful cake with the word's 'I Love You' on it and a red rose on the side of the box.

''What is this for? You want me to eat this cake so you can call me fat again? No thank's!'', you put the box on the table.

''No, i've made this as an apologize!'', he admitted.

''So, you don't think i'm fat?'', you asked more calmed down.

''No, your body is perfect! And i love you the way your are!'', he hug you from behind.

''Thank's! I love you too'', you smile.

''I'm forgiven?'', he asked.

''well... only if you stay and watch the rest of the movie with me!'', you turn yourself to look at him.

''of course! come on!'', he push you to the couch and cuddle with you as the movie play.