First time sleeping together [REQUESTED BY KANGELLIC] (JB)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

''i'm not letting you go home'', he hug you as you both look throw the window.

Outside was happening a snowstorm, that the reason why he didn't want to let you go, but otherwise where should you sleep?! 

''where am i going to sleep then?'', you asked still looking outside the window.

''here, in my house, with me obviously!'', he said happily.

''with you? on the same bed?'', you asked nervously.

''yes, on the same bed... unless you want to stay with back pain. if you want you can spend the night on the couch then...'', he joked.

''ok, i'll sleep with you, but don't try to do funny thing's you ert!'', you hit him playfully.

You both laugh and kiss each other cutely.

''We'll see'', he joked.

''other question... what should i use to sleep?'', you asked, now looking at him.

''you can use one of my big t-shirt's'', he replied.

''alright'', you smile.

You both walk to his room. You dressed up the pyjamas and after that you lay down next to him on the bed.

''can we cuddle?'', he asked.

You nod your head in agreement and he pull you closer to him.

''Goodnight'', he kissed your head.

''Goodnight babe'', you replied and close your eyes.


 

KAngellic , sorry for making it to short... :s 

Hope you like it anyway's.