Ending his idol career [REQUESTED] (Sang Hoon)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

Requested by Sky404


# Sang Hoon's POV # 

He was on T.O.P Media because he need to talk with his manager..

This morning he decided that he didn't want to continue his career as an idol because he didn't have time to rest and stay healthy..

He didn't even told you...

''Sang Hoon-ah! Come on in'', his manager call him.

''So, what do you need to tell me?'', the manager asked him as they sit on the couch.

''I wanna end my idol career'', Sang Hoon said.

''are you sure about this?'', the manager asked again looking at him.

''yes, i need time to rest and i need a break'', he said, now looking at the manager.

''ok, if this is what you really want... but you know that you are a big part of the band, right?'', the manager keep on asking him.

''i know, but this is the best for me hyung'', he said.

''ok, you decide... '', the manager get up and he did so.

''bye hyung'', they hug each other and Sang Hoon leave the manager's office.

 

# Your POV #

 

You were on the kitchen making dinner when you heard the front door opening.. You know exacly who it was, Sang Hoon.

You aproach him and saw a sad look on his face.

He sit on the couch and you sit next to him..

''What happened?'', you asked him.

''I went to talking to my manager and i take a break on my idol career'', he confessed.

''And.. are you sure that this is what you really want?'', you asked him as you play with his hair.

''yes.. i need a break and i need time to rest.. beeing an idol i don't have time for nothing'', he said as he lay his head on your shoulder.

''you know that i'm going to support you no matter what, right?'', you said.

''yeah, i know, because you are the best girlfriend on this world!!'', he said and pick you up to his lap.

''what are you doing?'', you asked, laughing.

''cuddling! i need you to comfort me!'', he confessed.

''ok you little baby'', you smile at him.

''you are the one on my lap, so, the baby is you!'', he laugh and you give him a 'really' look.

He kissed you before he close his eyes and fall asleep on your shoulder.


 

I hope this scenario is what you expected!!! Sky404 ^^

Thank's for requesting!!