He isn't your bias [REQUESTED BY FIVESONG] (YugYeom)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

You and Yugyeom were on his house.. His parent's were out and you guys decided to spend some extra time together.

You decided to watch his debut MV for the first time, so you were on his bedroom with his computer.. Obviously, fangirling over his band's mates, expecially, Jackson.

''Oh My God, Jackson look's so cute!'', you fangirl over Jackson.

Yugyeom get's into the room and saw you fangirling over his band mate.

''Yah! What are you doing?'', he asked.

''watching your mv, Duhh!'', you roll your eyes at him, ''Jackson is so hot, omg!'', you continued to fangirl again.

''and what about me?! i'm your boyfriend, you should be looking at me, only'', he pout and sit down beside you.

''you look hot too! but you know, Jackson is my bias and i need to look at him too!'', you replied.

''What? Jackson is your bias?!'', he asked, open mouthed.

''neh'', you continued to look at the MV and it was Jackson's part, ''I'm serious, he look really hot!'', you started to blush.

''really? are you blushing because of Jackson?'', he asked but you didn't reply and he left the room without saying anything.

The MV was over and you were kinda of hungry... You head towards Yugyeom's living room and saw him, sitted down in front of the TV, pouting.

You sit beside him.. You two made eye contact and he turned away.

''stop looking at me!'', he pout.

''why? you are my boyfriend, i can look at you as much as i want'', you make eye contact with him again.

''i thought you prefer to look at Jackson tho'', he replied crossing his arms.

''oh god.. you are jealous because of Jackson?'', you cover your mouth as you laugh.

''me? jealous? pff. no'', he get up and pretend he isn't jealous.

You also get up and follow him, ''then, look into my eyes and tell me that you are not jealous'', you dared him.

''i am not jeal...'', you cut him off by kissing him cutely on the lips and smile at him.

''see.. i wouldn't even kiss Jackson like i do with you! Don't be jealous! He's just my bias but you have a better role in my life... you are my boyfriend you silly!'', you pinch his nose , making him smile.

''He's your bias but... i'm your favorite anyway's!'', he smile proudly.

You roll your eyes at him and smile ironically.

''i am not?'', he asked worried.


 

Hope you like it fivesong ^^