9 months of pregnancy [REQUESTED] (Choi Min Ho)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

''Minho?'', you called him out.

''yes?'', he rush to the living room, where you were.

''Can you make me chicken noodles?'', you asked with a little aegyo.

You were 9 months pregnant... There's two week to the labor day so you were a little worried and nervous about everything..

''Why do you keep on asking mommy for food you little boy!'', he talk to your belly and kissed it.

Yup, you guys were having a boy, he's going to be called Yoogeun (yes, it's the baby on ''Hello Baby'' ^^).

''i can make the noodles then'', you said it and started to get up.

''noh oh! sit down!'', he push you gently to the couch again, ''i'll be right back'', he kissed your cheek and your belly.

''why do you keep on kissing my cheek's?!'', you asked with a pout.

He laugh at your silliness and give you a peck on the lips, ''better?'', he asked.

''Yes!'', you smile brightly.

He smile and walk towards the kitchen to, finally, starting to cook your noodles.

''Minho?!'', you yelled out after feeling a hard contraction on your belly.

''neh?'', he run to the living room, again.

''my belly hurt's really bad'', you tell him as you rub your belly in the hope of getting the pain away.

''do you think this is the time?'', he asked worried.

''the delivery isn't today.. '', you told him as you keep breathing hard.

''it's better for us to go to the hospital babe'', he said to you.

''ok, but first... go and turn the stove of'', you remember him.

''right'', he run to the kitchen, turn the stove off and run towards you again, ''let's go'', he help you getting up.

 

# On the hospital #

 

You were on a hospital's room with the doctor , who was ''examinating'' you.

''miss, i think your baby want's to come out!'', he smiled at you.

''right now?'', you asked , now nervous as .

''yes... do you want your husband to see the labor process or no?!'', he asked you.

''i don't know if he want's to, can you ask him?'', you suggested to the doctor.

''of course'', he got up and head towards the room door, ''Mr. Choi Min Ho?!'', he called.

''it's me! is everything alright with my wife?'', he asked worried.

''yes, is everything alright, i just want to know if you want to see your baby born'', the doctor asked him.

''can i?'', he asked with a sparkle on his eyes.

''of course, you are the dad!'', the doctor smiled.

 

# Two hours later #

 

''Miss, i need you to push! Come on push'', the doctor told you.

''come on baby, i know you can do it! Push!'', Minho cheer you up.

''Ahhhhhh~'', you screamed out and within seconds, your baby was out.

The doctor and the nurses take him to the ''washroom'' to clean him up and after a few minutes they comeback with your baby, Yoogeun.

''Congradulations , you have a healthy baby boy!'', one of the nurses smile at you and give you your baby.

''Hi little boy!'', Minho whisper at the baby.

''He's so small'', he looked at the baby with teary eyes, of joy of course.

''Of course he is, it's a newborn silly'', you smile at your son.

''i love you'', he kissed your forehead.

''i love you too 'daddy' '', you smile at him.

 

# 4 years later #

 

''Get back here YooGeun!'', Minho called as he chase after your 4 year son.

''andwae appa!'', Yoogeun yelled as he continued to run far from his dad.

After a long time, finally, Minho caught Yoogeun and pick him up above his shoulder.

He started to tickle Yoogeun as he laugh .

''appa, hajima!! '', you son yelled as he laugh.

You were on the kitchen, preparing lunch for you and your family when you heard the front door opening.

''UMMA!!'', you son yelled and hug your leg.

''Hi baby!'', you put the chopstick away and pick your son up, ''do you have fun playing with daddy?'', you asked him as you pinch your son's nose.

''yes mommy! i've runned away from appa, but then he caught me'', he pout.

''Minho, baby, can you put the plates on the table for me?'', you asked Minho, who was on the couch, resting after playing with Yoogeun.

''Ok, Yoogeun, wanna help appa?'', he come behind you and pick Yoogeun up.

''yes appa!'', your son smile at him.

After lunch, you all went out to the garden and sit on the little bench as you watch Yoogeun play by himself.

''He's growing up so fast...'', you tell Minho as you rest your head on his shoulder.

''and he's growing up playing by himself, we should seriously give him a sibling to play with'', you could feel a smirk on his face.

''calm down your horses Minho! the factory is official closed, for now!'', you announced as you laugh.

''you are to cute'', he kiss your lips and smile at you.

''i know, i know'', you smile proudly.


 

There you go MinMiShine94 ^^ 

Hope you like it!!