Pocky game (Onew)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

you were very bored, not knowing what you're suposed to do.

you pick up your phone and leave to the living room were your boyfriend was.

''hello!'', you said as you reached to the couch were he was sitting.

he give you no answer, only his silence...

''i said hello'', you repeat.

''hi'', he replied basically with no emoting.

''what's wrong babe?!'', you asked.

''nothing, i'm just bored'', he replied.

''me too, let's do something'', you said.

''i have an idea!'', he said with a smirk.

''oh no! not today!'', you replied laughing.

''oh come on!'', he said holding you.

''no today! i'm not in the mood, sorry!'', you said letting go of his arms.

''oh... you're mean...'', he pout.

you got up and leave towards the kitchen... you pick a box of pocky sticks and then you go back to the living room...

''now, i'm going to eat!'', you said, sitting on the other couch and starting to eat the pocky sticks.

''we could play pocky game babe!'', he said smilling.

''okay!'', you replied turning yourself towards him.

he got up from the couck that he was and sitted closer to you on your couch.

''come on, let's play!'', you said smilling.

you two started to play... he put one side of the pocky on his mouth and you put the other side on your mouth.

you two started to bite the pocky and as you're getting to his mouth, you let go the pocky, playing with your boyfriend, Onew.

''what?!'', he asked surprised.

''ahahah, i'm just teasing you!'', you said laughing.

you put other pocky stick on your mouth and started to eat it, when you were ending it, Onew bite it, kissing you on the lips.

''happy now?'', you asked smilling.

''of course! i got a pocky stick and a kiss from my hot girlfriend!'', he replied smilling and cuddling with you.