He cheats (Insoo)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

you were at your home, doing nothing, just standing alone looking at your phone, for no reason...

you decided to go visit your boyfriend at the practice room.

you pick your bag and your things and left.

as you reached to the practice room, you could hear the loud music, so you could know that Insoo was in there.

you reached to the door know and twisted it, you feel your eyes getting wet and really heavy...

why?!

you saw Insoo with his ex-girlfriend, kissing each other, and that wasn't a normal kiss, they were kissing each other in a way that you and him never kissed before.

you have no reaction... you just stand there looking at them, until Insoo see's you...

you cried even more when you saw that he was surprised for seeing you.

''what are you doing here?'', he asked in surprise.

you didn't replied, you just feel your legs running not even knowing were to go...

you ran a lot until you reached to a 'no way place', you just let your body fall.

you're crying a lot because Insoo wasn't the only boyfriend that cheated on you... you believed that he love you, but, obviously you're wrong, again...

you hyde your face on your arms, you couldn't breath well because of all the crying..

''_______-ah?!'', Insoo said as he get's closer to you.

''go away, you cheater! go and have fun with the other girl!'', you yelled.

''yah! listen to me! i'm really sorry okay? i ove you and she was a total mistake!'', he replied, sitting on the cold ground, next to you.

''shut up! the only mistake as you, in my life! go away Insoo! let me live my life alone!'', you said as you get up from the ground.

''hajima!!'', he said.

''goodbye Insoo!'', you replied.

as you left, the last tear drop fall from your eyes to your cheek.