He kick's you out after a fight [REQUESTED] (Kim Woo Bin)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

Requested by Paradisepeeps


''Can you help me cleaning the house?'', you asked as you pick up the cleaning products.

''no'', he simply replied.

''why?'', you look at him with a curious looking.

''because i'm tired!'', he replied looking at you with a angry face.

''i'm tired too and i'm cleaning!'', you said , now a little angry.

''shut up, i'm trying to listen to the tv!'', he replied with his voice raised.

''don't tell me to shut up !'', you yelled at him.

''yes, i tell you to shut up, and you should do so!'', he get's up and yell at you.

''i'm not your slave, this is your house, you should clean this up, not me!'', you throw all the products bottles to the floor.

''Get out!'', he demanded as he point to the front door.

''it's raining!'', you said.

''GET OUT! WHAT IS THE WORD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?'', he yelled as he push you to the door.

''Let me go, you're hurting me!'', you push your arm out of his hand.

 

# Your POV # 

 

You get out of his house and it's raining really hard.

You couldn't go to your house because you don't have an umbrella, and you can't call anyone because you left your purse inside of his house...

The only way, is for you to sleep in front of his house...

You sit yourself on his front door, crying...

 

[(MORNING AFTER])

 

# Woo Bin POV #

 

He woke up with someone knocking on the front door..

He get up and head towards the door and opened it.

''I need my purse and my umbrella! Give them to me!'', you asked, not looking at him.

''Come on in!'', he told you.

''I don't want to, give me my things, i wanna go home!'', you let some tears fall.

He push your arm gently and close the door after you got in.

He point to the sofa and you sit down while he head towards the bathroom.

''Go and take a shower!'', he give you two towels and some clothes of him.

''i don't want to! please give me my things Woo Bin!'', you asked one more time as you started to walk towards the front door.

He rush to the door and block yourself from getting out.

''Let me go!'', you yelled.

''You are all wet because of me and i'm sorry for yesterday! The only thing i can do for yourself right now is letting you take a shower! Come on, don't be so spoiled'', he look at you.

''Ok, but after that, i'm going home!'', you told him ,push him away and started to walk to the bathroom.

You were on the shower for 20 minutes and in that time, he prepared dinner for your two...

''Boo?'', you called his nickname.

''On the kitchen!'', he replied.

You go to the kitchen and saw a beautiful table, covered up with roses and candles... 

''What is this for Boo?'', you asked him with a surprised look on your face.

''This is my way to apologize what i've done last night'', he get's up and hug you, ''i love you!'', he said.

''i love you too and, let's not fight anymore.. i don't like to spend the night on the rain!'', you laugh (about a situation that isn't that funny xD).

''arasso, let's not fight anymore!!'', he kissed your forehead and he push your chair for you to sit down.

''uh, thank's! '', you smile.

''everything for you!'', he smile really brightly.

 


 

Paradisepeeps, thank's for the request, i hope you like it!! ^^