Jealous about other member [REQUESTED] (Kris)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

You decided to visit your boyfriend, Kris, at his practice room.

You were with his band mates on the practice room and Luhan was teaching you how to speak and write chinese.

''Thank's Lulu!'', you hug him, at the same time, Kris enter the room and saw you guys hugging each other.

''You welcome (y/n)!'', he replied smilling.

''guys? were is Kris?'', you asked.

''he left minutes ago'', Chen replied.

''i gotta go then! Bye boys!'', you wave to them as you left the room.

''bye (y/n)!'', they replied in harmony.

You got of the practice room and saw Kris leaning against the wall.

''wanna go home?'', you asked as you aproach him.

''yes'', he replied and started to walk to the car.

You both reach your shared apartment and he sit on the couch looking at you.

''do you need something?!'', you ask as you took your jacket of.

''why were you hugging Luhan-ssi?'', he asked with his arms crossed.

''because he was teaching me chinese'', you replied looking at him.

''do you know that i am chinese too?! right?'', he asked still with his arms crossed.

''yes, i know! you could teach me other languages...  but that doesn't matter right now! what matter is that you are jealous about Luhan!'', you aproach him and sit yourself on his lap.

''me? jealous? yeah, right.'', he turn his face away from you.

''then, look at me and tell me you are not jealous'', you grab his jaw and turn it to you.

''alright! i was jealous! but you gave me reasons for that!'', he admitted.

''you don't need to be jealous! i'm your girl, not Luhan's!'', you kiss his lips playfully.

''i know! he should be the one who's jealous... of me!'', he smile proudly.

You get of his lap and head towards the kitchen to start cooking the dinner.