Another country pt.2 (Chen)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

It's been 2 years since you left Korea to finish your studies.

Now it's time to back home.

You were on Seoul's airport waiting for the bus to take you to your house.

On your way home you were thinking if you should call Jongdae or make him a surprise.

You pick your phone and call Kris, to ask if they were on the SM building or not.

''Hi Kris, it's (y/n)!'', you said as he pick up the call.

''(y/n)? are you back to Korea? For real?'', he asked happyly.

''yes, i am! Kris? Is Jongdae with you?'', you asked as you leave the bus.

''kinda.. we're on practice but he's with Luhan on the cafeteria'', he replied.

''alright! i'm on my way home and then i will meet with you guys! But please don't tell him i call, i wanna surprise him!'', you said.

''ok, see you then'', he replied and turn the call off.

Minutes later you enter your house.

You leave all your bags on your bedroom and change to other clothes and then you leave your house towards the SM building.

 # EXO'S POV # 

They were all practicing their new performance for their new song, Overdose.

Jongdae and Luhan were on the cafeteria having a little snack.

Kris got a message from you.

From : (y/n) ^^ 

Hi again Kris =)
I need you to pick me up at the SM building entrace !
The security guy don't let me in because he think's i am a crazy sasaeng fan! -.- 
I'm waiting for you, thank's! :D 

''guys, can we have a little break? i need to pee!'', Kris lied.

''we don't need details!'', Suho said and they all laugh.

Kris got out practice and run to the entrace to pick you.

# NO ONE'S POV #

''come on, let me in! I'm Jongdae's girlfriend'', you said to the security guy.

''of course you are'', he replied.

''i'm serious!'', you said again.

You look inside the building and saw Kris running towards you.

''thank god Kris!'', you hug him.

You look to the security guy and he made you a move telling you to enter.

You both enter the building and started to talk about your trip as you both walked to the practice room.

# EXO'S POV # 

Jongdae and Luhan were back from the cafeteria and sit on the floor next to the other EXO member's.

''where's Kris?'', Luhan asked.

''i don't know! he told us that he need to pee but never comeback'', Suho replied.

They all stay on the ground, talking when you and Kris enter the room.

Jongdae looked back and saw you, ''(y/n)?'', he asked with a smile on his face.

''i'm back Jongdae!'', you walk towards him and you both hug each other really hard.

''i've missed you so much!'', he said as he kissed your forehead.

''yah, that's enough of lovey dovey moment's!'', Sehun said as he aproached you.

''Shut up Sehun, i didn't saw my girlfriend for 2 years!'', Chen yelled at the maknae.

''come on guys, we need to practice! you guys can kiss each other later!'', Kai yelled.

''will you stay here and watch our practice?'', Chen asked.

''of course!'', you sit yourself on the couch as they started to practice again.