He almost hit on you (Myungsoo / L)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

''why would you go without even tell me, huh?!'', he asked with anger on his face.

''i thought you didn't care Myungsoo!''. you replied, calmly as you took your jacket off and throw it to the couch.

''why wouldn't i ing care?! the last time i noticed i was your boyfriend _______-ah!'', he yelled as he push you towards the wall and put his arms on the side's of your chest, preventing you from escaping.

''move! your hurting me and i don't need an argument right now!'', you said looking to the floor.

''then answer me _____-ah! why wouldn't i care?!'', he yelled as he slap the wall near your face.

''BECAUSE YOUR TO BUSY ON BEEING A ING KPOP STAR!'', you yelled, looking to his eyes.

''maybe, you shouldn't date me'', he said in a ironic way, looking to your eyes.

''maybe, i shouldn't!'', tears started to fall from your eyes; you wipe them away with the back of your hands as you move from his arms.

He grab one of your arm's and lift his other hand as if he was going to slap you across your face.

''so now you're going to slap me?'', you asked with tears on your face.

''i'm sorry''

You cut his speak, ''don't you even try Myungsoo!'', you said as you look to his eyes.

You push pass him and walk to your shared room and lock the door behind you.

You lay down on your bed as you cry even harder then before.

''this big argument because i went out with my friends?!'', you thought to yourself, as you cry even more.

You eventually fall asleep...


| | | MYUNGSOO'S POV | | |


I decided to follow her towards our shared bedroom.

I tried to twist the door knob, but it was locked...

I started to knock on the door but she doesn't reply...

''______-ah, open up!'', i yelled as i slam my fist on the door.

... she still doesn't reply.

''______-ah! open up! come on, we need to talk! _____-ah!'', i yelled again, still slamming the door.

''baby, please open up! we need to talk, i'm sorry!'', i yelled.


| | | NARRATOR'S POV | | |  

 

You started to wake up because of the sound echoeing on the bedroom door.

''wtf?!'', you thought to yourself.

You get out from your bed and walk towards the door.

You gently opened it and saw Myungsoo sleeping with his head on the wall.

''wake up!'', you called as you touch his leg with your feet.

He open his eyes and looked at you with a sad expression, ''baby, i'm sorry! i didn't mean to scare you...'' 

''i forgive you'', you started.

''thank you baby, i'm...''

''but you have to promise me that you don't do that again!'', you looked to his eyes and punch his chest.

'' i love you kay?!'', he hug you and gently place yourself on the bed.

'' i just wake up, you know?'', you asked laughing.

''i just wanna cuddle so shut up babe!'', he demand and laugh before kissing your cheek sweetly.

 

Even after all the argument's, you still love him, no matter what .