10 years later (Chen)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

#Flash Back On#

''yah! Kim Jong Dae comeback right here!'', you yelled as you chase after him.

''never!'', he yelled back.

You continued to run after him and all of a sudden you trip and fall on the ground, causing you to scratch your arm.

''Aish! YAH! KIM JONG DAE ! Get back here, i fell!'', you yelled angryly.

''Pabo-yah, gwenchana?!'', he asked a little worried.

''it's ok... but still, my arm hurts!'', you said as you blow to the scratch on your arm.

''come on, let's go! i'll get you home'', he help you getting up and walk with you towards your house.

You two, finally, arrived at your house after 10 minutes of walking...

''umma? JongDae can stay for dinner?'', you asked as you aproach your mom on the kitchen.

''of course! you are always welcome in our house Jong Dae'', your mom smiles at him.

Later, you three have dinner and after that, Jong Dae's mom pick him up and they left to their house.

[(Next Morning)]

You woke up with you mom knocking on your bedroom door.

''Come on in umma''.

'' (y/n)-ah, Jong Dae's leaving to the states with his mother!'', your mom announced.

''WHAT?'', you feel tears falling.

You run out of the bed and out of your house, still in your pajamas!

''Yah! JongDae, wait up!'', you yelled as you saw him enter on his mom's car.

Once you get closer to him, you guys hug each other really hard.

''kajima Jongie... I will miss you so much... please, don't go...'', you cried still holding onto him.

''i will miss you too (y/n)-ah! Be careful and don't hurt yourself again!'', the kissed your forehead.

''i'm always falling and i need you to pull me up!! Yah, you pabo, don't go!'', you continued to cry.

''i love you... and i'll always do...'', he confessed for the first time.

''mwo?'', you look up and he give you a smile and a nod.

''i'', he kiss you, ''love'', he kissed you again, ''you'', he do it again.

''i love you too... but .. you are leaving to the states...'', you said holding him harder.

''so? We'll see each other on the internet everyday!'', he smiled brightly.

''that's not the same you now'', you let out a sigh.

''come on Jong Dae! We need to go otherwise we lose our flight'', his mother announced.

''i guess this is the last time i'll see you'', a tears fall from your eyes and you wiped it.

''Don't cry... This is not a 'goodbye', it's more like a .. 'see you soon'! We'll meet again someday, i promise!'', he kissed your forehead and pinky promised with you.

#Flash Back Off#

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

----->10 YEARS LATER <-----

You were now working as a waitress on a local cafeteria near your house.

After closing the cafeteria, you head toward's home..

On the way, you bump into someone, ''Oh, Mianhimnida!'', you bow and apologize, without even look at the person.

''Why are you talking to formally with me huh?'', the guy asked as he laugh.

You look up at the guy's face... ''am i dreaming? It's really you Jong Dae?'', you asked surprised.

''Yes! I told you that we'll see each other again!'', he hug you.

''How are you?! Come on, tell me!! How's everything on the states?'', you asked with a bit you curiosity.

''Can we head to your house? We'll talk there?!'', he asked as he smile to you.

''Oh, yes!! Come on!'', you grab his hand and pull him.

After a long walk, you both arrived at your place...

For 10 years, you miss talking to him, walking with him... Be with him. You both are childhood friend's that stayed away for 10 years.. You guys were 12 years old that time.. You both are 22 now. Finally, you meet him again!!

''Come on in'', you said as you enter into your house.

You sit on the couch and pat the seat next to you for him, ''sit'', you told him.

''alright..'', he sit next to you.

''Tell me about the states, i'm curious!!'', you asked him as you smile brightly.

''The states are cool, but i prefer living here in korea... next to you.'', he said smilling.

''is there any possibility that you... might still like me?!'', you asked him not wanting to make eye contact.

''i still love you.. more then i do 10 years ago'', he confessed before kissing you on the lips.

''i still love you too and i missed you so much you little troll!'', you added.

____________________________________________________________________________________

urgh, out of imagination... Sorry... --'