Another country pt.1 (Chen)

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

''What?'', he asked angryly.

''yes Jongdae, i'm going to new york to finish my studies!'', you replied as you put your clothes on your bags.

''why don't you finish them here, in Korea?'', he asked, more calmed down.

''1st , because the school i want to attend is on New York and 2nd, i could meet with my family Jongdae!'', you replied.

''come on (y/n), don't go! I'll miss you'', he hug you tightly.

''i'll miss you too! but this is the best for me and it's my dream!'', you hug him and look at him.

''i understand...'' he look at you with a weak smile.

''i'm glad you do! and, Jongdae, don't you dare to cheat on me!'', you joked.

''you too, don't cheat on me!'', he said with a serious look.

''who know's..'' you laugh.

''YAH!'', he yelled and smile.

''i love you silly!'', you kiss his cheek.

''i love you too'', he hug you more tightly.

''can you helping me packing my thing's?'', you asked.

''yes! but babe, how long are you going to stay on New York?'', he asked as he put your clothes on the bag.

''two years'', you replied.

''it's to long (y/n)'', he said as he pout.

''you'll be distracted because of EXO.. in two years you guys would be promoting and soon i'll be back so, don't worry!'', you smile at him.

''you're right'', he smiled back at you.

# MORNING AFTER #

You woke up and look at your side, Jongdae was still sleeping.

''goodmorning'', you whisper as you brush his hair out of his face.

He yawn and smile at you ''goodmorning''.

''did you sleep weel?'', you asked as you sit on the bed.

''yes, and you?'', he sit too and grab your waist.

''i sleep weel too but now i need to go to the airport otherwise i'll miss my flight'', you said and got uo from the bed.

''i'll leave you at the airport then'', he got up too.

''arasso'', you head towards your closet to get dressed.

# ON THE AIRPORT #

You do the check in and sit on a bench waiting for your flight.

''FLIGHT TO NEW YORK, GATE 249'', the voice on the loud speaker called out.

''so... i guess this is our goodbye'', he said as his eyes get watery.

''don't do this Jongdae!'', you wipe his tears, ''we can talk on the phne and we can skype'', you said.

''it's not the same'', he hug you.

''i know babe...'', you hug him too, ''i gotta go now.. i love you and don't forget that!'', you said before kiss his lips passionately.

''i love you too! stay healthy and take care of yourself!'', he kissed your forehead.

You started to walk to the gate...

You look back and wave to him as he form a heart with his arms [http://24.media.tumblr.com/7f2b2a0ceb81cd599f251b5855e02b37/tumblr_moijba7iSW1rokdkno1_500.gif] .

''FLIGHT TO NEW YORK, WE'RE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES'', the voice called out again.

You enter the plane and sit yourself on your chair...

You started to play some music as you watch your videos and photos with Jongdae.

''i will miss you'', you whisper to your phone and let a single tear fall from your eyes.

 

It will continue...