''Break Up Dinner'' (San E) [MV inspired]

KPOP Scenario Collection [UPDATED]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4ejYwjh44 

This is the link for the MV, i've try really hard to do this scenario...

I recommend you to watch it.. It's very beautiful and funny !!

 

P.S - i've write this scenario on my english class xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________


From : 산이 오빠  (San E oppa )

To : (Y/N)

Let's go out for a dinner...

..........................................

From : (Y/N)

To : 산이 오빠

No.

..........................................

From : 산이 오빠

To : (Y/N)

It's just a dinner...

..........................................

From : (Y/N)

To : 산이 오빠 

We broke up... Remember?!

..........................................

From : 산이 오빠

To : (Y/N)

I know but... Please? Just once.

..........................................

From : (Y/N)

To : 산이 오빠

Fine! I'll go and have dinner with you.

..........................................

''Why is he being like this?! I thought that we broked up...'', you thought to yourself.

''anyway, i should get ready to go...'', you said with a following sigh.

Ten minutes later, you were ready to go...

 

#San E's POV#

 

For the last time, i'm going to eat with her... I will buy.. She didn't have to worry because i won't hold her hand your something..

I just want to sit at a table like before and watch her eating her food.. That's really what i want...

 

From : (Y/N)

To : 산이 오빠

Sorry but i will be a little late... There's a lot of traffic...

...................................................................................................

To : 산이 오빠

From : (Y/N)

Take your time and be careful..

......................................................................................................

 

#No one's POV#

 

You finnaly arrived at the restaurant and there he is... Sitting on the table where you two first meet...

You gently aproach him and touch his shoulder, ''I'm sorry.. Did you waited a lot?!'', you asked with an innocent smile.

Just like always he replied with a : ''no.. you are hungry, right?!''.

''actually... yes, i am'', you smiled akwardly.

''sit down... i put some care into this dinner, i hope you like it'', he said smilling.

After that, it was a akward silente moment... 

The waiter aproach you two with the food's.. Salmon.. your favorite.

''you didn't forget?'', you asked, still amazed because he ordered your favorite food.

''how could i?!'', he replied smilling.

You both started to eat, in silence, until he break's the silence, again.

''The night scene is so nice right? I really should have taken you to better places'', he admitted.

You feel tears falling from your eyes, but you quickly wipe them of.

''Excuse me?!'', he called the waiter.

''Yes, how can i help you sir?'', the waiter asked.

''can we get some more water? Please.'', he ordered.

The waiter get back to the kitchen and come back with the jar of water.

''Kamshamida'', we said in harmony.

''I saw you were crying (y/n) -ah... Everything is fine, don't cry.. Everybody is staring at us... Stop crying'', he said as he look into your eyes with a sad smile on his face.

You wipe away your lefting tears and give him a weak smile..

How could you not crying? You know perfectly that after this dinner, you can't see him no more...

''Good girl!'', he smiled happily, ''You are really pretty today! Whoever your new boyfriend is, he's so lucky!''.

''Thank's'', you said.

''Does he treat you right?'', ''Is he nice?'', ''Does he have drinking habit's?'', ''Do you have a picture of him?'', he asked you so many questions and you just look at him with a ''really'' face.

''Oh, sorry..'', he scratch his neck, nervously, ''the food is so delicious, it was so hard to get a reservation''.

You quickly got up and walk to the bathroom, for crying again.

 

#San E's POV#

 

I hope we still can enjoy this break up dinner, because after this night, i won't be able to see her again..

I don't know if i be able to forget her.. probably not because i love her so much right now...

''Where is she?!'', i thought.

 

#No one's POV#

You didn't want to go back to the table, after all, you were to hurt...

You left the restaurant and walk toward your house...

On the way back, you got a text from San E... You opened it up and read : 

''Thank You... I Can let you go out of my life now.. Goodbye.''

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sequel or no?! 

Comment below !!