Going Back To The Dorm

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

After an hour or two Minhyuk comes back to the dorm with Sunggyu and walks in to find Ilhoon leaning against the wall with his arms around Sungjong who was on his lap. They both look up and Ilhoon smiles while Sungjong pulls Ilhoon into a tighter hug and buries his face into the crook of Ilhoon’s neck.

Both guys were fuming with jealousy while Ilhoon was only trying to comfort Sungjong because he started to cry in frustration.

Ilhoon looks down at his hyung that was in his arms.

“Sungjong-ah…. Let’s go back to the dorm.” Sunggyu says walking a little closer, but stops when Sungjong brings Ilhoon closer to him and hides his face in the youngers chest.

Ilhoon looks up at Sunggyu to find the oldest seeking for his help.

“Sungjong-hyung? Sunggyu-hyungs right…. You should get back to the dorm before the rest of the members worry.”

Sungjong just buries his face even more and shakes his head.

“Hyung? Sungjong-hyung? Will you please look at me?” Ilhoon says while loosening his grip on the man on his lap. Sungjong slowly loosens his grip and looks up to look at Ilhoon.

“Hyung…. Do you want me to go with you?”

Sungjong just nods a yes before pulling Ilhoon closer.

“Okay. Sunggyu-hyung is your manager here?” Ilhoon asks looking up.

“No, we were thinking on just taking a cab.”

“Alright. I’ll call manger-hyung and he could give us a ride then bring me back to the dorm.” Ilhoon says while taking one arm off of his hyung to grab his phone that was beside him.

“Hello, Yonghyun-hyung??”

“Ilhoon-ah?”

“Hyung, do you mind coming to the dorm and driving Sungjong-hyung, Sunggyu-hyung and I to their dorm?

“Sure. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says before hanging up.

Minhyuk and Sunggyu on the other hand were silent until Minhyuk walked over to Sunggyu to whisper something in his ear.

“Hyung? Do you want me to tell Ilhoon to meet with you or do you want to ask him yourself?”

“Could you ask him?” Sunggyu whispers back.

“Sure.” Minhyuk says while nodding.

They were still jealous of the two on the floor, but they did a good job of hiding.

After 5 minutes Yonghyun called Ilhoon telling him to come down and that he’s here.

“Sungjong-hyung? Ready to go?” Ilhoon asks his hyung who was still in his arm.

“Sure. Your coming, right?” Sungjong asks a little worried.

“Yeah. Come on hyung.” Ilhoon says as he pushes Sungjong off of his lap gently and gets up.

Once he gets up he hold out his hand for the older to grab. After that Ilhoon looks at Sunggyu before he walks over to the door to get his shoes on.

“Ilhoon-ah. Phone. You should wear a jacket.” Minhyuk says, handing his phone and taking off his jacket to hand it to Ilhoon.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile before he takes Sungjong out of their dorm and down the stairs.

Once they get into the van they get into the back and Sungjong rests his head on Ilhoon’s shoulder while Sunggyu sits in the passenger’s seat.

After a while they finally arrive at the infinite’s dorm. Ilhoon was going to stay in the car, but Sunggyu insisted that Ilhoon should come up to their dorm. Ilhoon hesitated slightly before he agreed.

“Hey! Leader, Maknae!! Your back!!! Ilhoon-ah?” Woohyun says coming towards them.

“Hey hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

Sunggyu walks into the dorm and into the kitchen to grab a drink.

“Well, Sungjong-hyung…. We’re here which is my cue to leave so sleep tight hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile before he turns to leave until he feels a hand grab his arm.

“Ilhoon-ah…. Stay.” Sungjong says looking up to the younger.

“What?” Ilhoon says raising an eyebrow, not sure if he hear his hyung correctly.

“Stay with me.”

“How’s this hyung? I’ll stay until you fall asleep, but after that I have to go back to my dorm.” Ilhoon suggest with a smile before he looks at Sunggyu for approval. Sunggyu just nods from the kitchen, indicating that it was okay for him to do that. Ilhoon looks back at Sungjong for an answer.

“Okay.” Sungjong says before he takes his shoes off quickly and waits for Ilhoon to do the same before he drags Ilhoon into his room.

The rest of the members look at Sunggyu in confusion after Sungjong closes his door. Sunggyu just shrugs, but he still tried to hide his jealousy.

“Come lie down hyung.” Ilhoon says while he walks over to the bed so he can lay himself down.

Sungjong comes toward Ilhoon slowly before getting into his arms.

“Hyung, do you want me to talk to Minhyuk-hyung or do you want to ask him?”

“Could you ask him please?”

“Sure.” Ilhoon responds pulling Sungjong closer to his chest.

“Ilhoon-ah?” Sungjong says after awhile.

“Hm?” Ilhoon responds with a hum when he hears his hyung say his name.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” Ilhoon asks in confusion

“For being here with me.”

“That’s what friends are for. Now go to sleep hyung.” Ilhoon says as he pulls the covers over them.

After a couple of minutes Ilhoon hears Sungjong’s breath slow down and sees his eyes closed which indicated that he fell asleep. Ilhoon slowly and carefully got out of the bed and tucked Sungjong in before he silently made his way out of the room.

Once he closed the door behind him he sees all of the infinite members looking at him curiously.

“Sungjong-hyung’s sleeping. It’s been a while since I saw you guys. Hope to see you around, but I really need to get going right now.” Ilhoon says with a smile before he turns around to put on his shoes.

“Have a good evening!” Ilhoon says with a bow before he turns around and opens the door.

“Bye Ilhoon-ah!!!” They all yell at the say time before Ilhoon walks out and closes the door behind him.

The other members resume to watch TV, but Sunggyu on the other hand was staring at Sungjong’s door.

Sunggyu just wanted to walk into Sungjong’s room and have the younger sleep in his arms, jut like he fell asleep in Ilhoon’s arms. Sunggyu wanted to confess to Sungjong, but he didn’t have the courage to.

 

Will Ilhoon be able to help Sunggyu confess or will Sunggyu not confess in general?

To be continued…