Four Days Later....

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

“Not today Sungjong. They might suspecting it. Let’s go in four days around lunch. We can go to the studio, see what they’re doing and grab lunch on the way back. How does that sound?” Sungyeol suggest with a smile.

“Okay hyung. I guess I can wait four days….” Sungjong replies with a smile.

 

With the Rest of Infinite at the Dance Studio….

 

“Hyung! I say that we sound and look pretty good so far! It wont take us that much longer!” Dongwoo say happily as he lies down on the floor a little breathless.

“Yeah Gyu-hyung! We’ve been practicing and learning day and night so we’ll be good to preform for him in a couple of days.” Hoya agrees as he lies down also, using Dongwoo’s chest as a pillow.

“Why don’t we call Ilhoon in four days and ask him to see? He can bring Minhyuk-hyung with him! We should be ready by then hyung!” Woohyun says with a smile as he sits down beside Sunggyu on the couch.

“Okay…. Alright then…. We can give him a call in four days then and tell him to drop by.” Sunggyu agrees.

“Hey! I’m back! Sorry that I’m a little late.” Shinee’s Jonghyun and Key yells as they walk in, taking off their jackets and slings it on the coat hanger.

“So how much do we have left?”

 

Four days later….

 

“Okay guys! You look great! I think your ready to preform!!” Jonghyun says as he and the rest of Shinee clap after watching their performance.

“How on earth do they seem better at it than us hyung? I mean…. It’s our song!” Taemin yells, teasingly.

“Thanks guys!” Sunggyu says with a huge smile.

“Well, we need to get going. Good luck with your performance.” Onew says with a wide smile as he turns and walks out the door, the rest of Shinee following close behind.

“Let’s give Ilhoon a call and show him.” Sunggyu says with a smile as he turns to sit down on the couch as he takes out his phone.

Woohyun smiles as he sits down beside Sunggyu. L also smiles as he takes out his phone and sits down on the other side of Sunggyu. Hoya and Dongwoo decided to go down to the café and get them something to drink.

Hello?” Ilhoon answers.

Sunggyu puts the call on speaker before he responds.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah!” Woohyun, L, and Sunggyu say in unison.

H-Hey!” Ilhoon stutters slightly, a little surprised and confused on who he was talking to.

“What’s your schedule like today?” Woohyun asks.

Um…. I just have dance practice after my piano lesson ends.” Ilhoon replies.

“When’s your piano lesson?” L asks.

Well, I have about five minutes left. Why?”

“We think that we’re ready, but we wanted to know what you think.” Sunggyu replies.

Oh…. Okay. Do you mind if I bring Minhyuk-hyung with me?”

“Sure Ilhoon-ah. So we’ll see you in 10 to 15 minutes?” Sunggyu asks.

Yup! Bye hyung!” Ilhoon responds as he hangs up.

“Well…. I guess all we need to do is wait.” Woohyun says.

“Yup!”

 

With Sungyeol and Sungjong…

 

“Sungyeol-hyung~ Can we go to the studio now?” Sungjong whines, pulling on Sungyeol's shirt.

“Yes Sungjong-ah. Let’s go now….”

 

12 minutes later….

 

Sungjong and Sungyeol walk through the building doors and walks to Infinite’s dance studio, but they find all the curtains closed.

“What on earth are they doing?” Sungjong whisper-yells.

Before Sungyeol could respond, the taller grabs the maknae’s wrist and drags him around the corner when he hears footsteps.

“What is-“ Sungjong starts saying, but he gets cut off when Sungyeol covers Sungjong’s mouth.

“Ssh! I hear someone.” Sungyeol whispers.

When Sungjong and Sungyeol look around the corner, they see Ilhoon and Minhyuk walking.

“This is the first time I see it. You said that the last time you saw them, it seemed pretty good.” Minhyuk says as he slips his hands in his pockets.

“Yeah. They finished. My bet is that it’s really good.” Ilhoon responds as he knocks on the door.

Sungjong and Sungyeol watches the door open before Dongwoo’s face pop out from the slightly open door.

Dongwoo looks around quickly before he opens the door and grabs Minhyuk and Ilhoon’s shirts before he drags him inside.

“What are those two doing here?”

 

To be continued….